Discussion

noobie34
Posted on 22 Dec 2011, 12:51am

Group: Members

WOW plz make a avatar mod ps like those big chair things :r*: :cool:

Chased
Posted on 22 Dec 2011, 4:06pm

Group: Modders

Sorry i will don't post videos of this mod oly screenshots... i hate waiting video being uploaded. i'm working to the scripting of a new version of this mod i wich you can thake the hostages to an hideout and if a police car is near you, you will thake some wanted stars, ... :Dnn

ANDREyZ
Posted on 22 Dec 2011, 4:13pm

Comon... when will be the mod online :(

DarkHedge
Posted on 27 Dec 2011, 10:45am

15 seconds to enter a car or else the game CRASHES? Fix that sh*t plz.

marke_ufo
Posted on 28 Dec 2011, 9:18am

maybe good mod :colgate:

SkylerMilligan
Posted on 31 Dec 2011, 5:24pm

dude, can you upload this to mediafire and put the download link the description, pleeasee :alien:

SkylerMilligan
Posted on 05 Jan 2012, 9:08pm

THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG AND IMA GETTING PISSED! :angry:

Chased
Posted on 08 Jan 2012, 8:50pm

Just wait

brdgamemaster
Posted on 10 Jan 2012, 7:55pm

Or do what I did, make an alternative link by uploading the mod to megaupload.

subramanian
Posted on 11 Jan 2012, 2:16pm

At Chased: Seriously bro, a very nice mod. As a fellow modder, I'd suggest you to post this in gtagaming, this site is real bad at uploading stuff. I uploaded a mod in october 2011. It's been 3 months and still not online... This is real bad :(

SkylerMilligan
Posted on 15 Jan 2012, 2:28pm

I'm starting to lose my patience, This mod has been on her for a month and is not yet online. :angry:

GTA_Jozeph
Posted on 18 Jan 2012, 5:38pm

Hey, Nice mod But can you add a timer of 2:30 in next version ? And using only 9mm for kidnapping sucks I want all weapons.

gangsterboyyasin
Posted on 16 Feb 2012, 4:50pm

Weird my mod did not take more than 1 month maybe there bussy with uploading some time or forgot

007player
Posted on 21 Apr 2012, 5:01pm

I got you a nice idea for v4! Make peds kidnap able in your safe house :rol: Like if when you tied them up, you would be able to take them in side your safe house :p I hope you will consider it and perhaps even add that feature.

Chased
Posted on 07 May 2012, 3:31pm

Thanks for the suggestions, but if you kidnap a certain kind of ped it cannot be stored in your house... give more suggestion i need ideas... :sui:

AdamX777
Posted on 14 May 2012, 4:03am

Here's a suggestion! A mod that allows you to break into peoples homes, and then torture and murder them! Serial Killer mod! OF COURSE you can get key to the city and shoot people while they're sleeping... But I mean like you need to increase your picklock skill, and break in through the back of the home, or go through a window so no-one will see you. And a minigame where you torture the victim! Rules: The victim's health will regenerate REALLY REALLY slowly (like in 15 minutes she'll heal 5HP) So you have to torture the victim for as long as you can to gain bonus xp, and you'll level up and be able to increase one of your serial killer skills by 1 point. Stealth: You're more quiet when running, so there's less of a chance to wake the victim. Chance: Increased chance of having more than one victim, this is good! You can torture twice to get twice the xp! Concealment: Decreased chance of pedestrians recognizing you in public and adding a star to your wanted level. (You'll only affected by this if you've killed someone, so if you don't kill someone you're not wanted. Reaching the max level of concealment will give you a mask that changes colors periodically. You CAN buy a mask at a store to significantly

AdamX777
Posted on 14 May 2012, 4:19am

reduce the chance of people recognizing you in public, but reaching the max level of concealment will give you a mask that will decrease the chances to %0, and you don't even have to wear it! You could just go naked in your undies and people won't recognize you. Another feat. is ripping wanted posters off of walls to reduce the amount of peds that are hunting for you, any ped can recognize you but the chances are REALLY low. But with bounty hunters, the chances are like %75-80. They'll have an outfit that stands out so you could avoid them, but if they get close enough they'll chase you. And if you're 5 feet away from the range that they'll start chasing you it'll arouse suspicion and they'll walk slowly towards you, and if you run they'll immediately start chasing you and you'll get 1 star. AND to avoid this walk away slowly, you'll be a little faster than them though. =Serial Killer Styles= You'll be able to choose various types of ways to torture and kill your victims, killing them and then eating their remains afterward, eating them alive partially without killing them then putting them into a wood chipper, y'know... Gross stuff. You can even choose what you use to keep them quiet, duct tape their lips, or tie a rag and make them bite on it that it's so tight. OR a ball gag with a drill in it and drill the back of their mouth. =Extra leveling= Every 5 level ups you'll gain 3 new ways to torture and kill, and every 10 levels will increase your max health by 50 (So bounty hunters will have a harder time trying to kill you). =Getting Busted= If you get busted and if you've killed a victim already you'll be in a cell at the local police station rather than outside at the front, you'll have to pick the lock and either shoot your way out or sneak out. And if you look around enough you'll find secret pathways outside. Which is recommended because going out front will give you 3-4 stars.

AdamX777
Posted on 14 May 2012, 4:43am

So there'll be 2 secret passages in LSPD cause it's small, and 8 in LVPD because it's pretty huge... And does San Fierro have a police station? I don't know what it looks like inside... is there any? =Special options= Although completely optional, special options do CRAZY things. These are options that are like if you're a criminal mastermind serial killer. That's right, an option to unleash a zombie outbreak on san fierro. After SF has been quarantined, you can still re-enter but you'll get 1 star. NOT 4-6, you'll be able to sneak past the us army and explore the ruins of san fierro... The Zombotech building where you initialized the option has alot of guards... You'll be able to find survivors in stores and finish them off... SF will go back to normal in 5 game days, and you'll be able to do it again! In Los Santos you can go to the area in the mission "robbing uncle sam" OR go to a small shed next to Madd Dog's Crib and go into an abandoned nuke silo built deep underground... You'll activate a timed switch that pushes in the pin that activates the warhead that is at the top. it will take 6 game hours/6 real life minutes for it to detonate. Giving you enough time to retreat to your hideout. The town will be destroyed but will be rebuilt in 5 game days, you'll be able to enter los santos but you need to put on a radiation suit. You'll see zombies and mutants, mutant worm creatures, and more. You'll be able to enter your safe houses but their EXTREMELY scorched. And you won't be able to save in them. There will be 2 zombies in there too. In Las Venturas there's a disease you could spread, you go to caligula's castle landmark and on the roof there's a little access door, and a fire escape will be added to allow you ease of passage. Rather than getting a jetpack and flying to the roof... When you enter you're in the hotel area of caligula's castle, there'll be an abandoned room with a kitchen. Open the kitchen door and there's a lab. This is where you initialize this option. What happens is peds run around like there's someone shooting at them. BUT after a little bit their heads will explode! (Basically use the headshot effect but increase the amount of blood droplets that spawn) It will also affect Las Santos and San fierro because of infectousness, you're immune though.

AdamX777
Posted on 14 May 2012, 5:01am

The game will go back to normal in 1 game day rather than 5, because a world with no peds is really boring if not spooky... =THE HIDEOUT= The Carl johnson house has an underground passageway to the hideout, same with all other safehouses. The hideout is a hub that can protect you from the nuke radiation in los santos, and the blast. The nuke will destroy los santos fully, but also san fierro and las venturas although partially. But there will be peds in san fierro and las venturas as normal. The Hideout allows you to teleport to any owned safehouse, you can teleport to safehouses you don't own BUT you will have to pick the lock at the back to be able to leave. AND someone will be there and may contact police. The hideout also has a built-in save point (It saves you at the carl johnson home to avoid errors), and a gun store, a burger shot, a cluckin' bell, to cut it short it has every store within. ALSO has free weapons that spawn, but it's a selection of tier 1 essentials. Chainsaw, 9mm, knife, brass knuckles, and armor. It's like emmet, but with more selections. Also you can teleport to 3 garages, one on a small island next above las venturas, one next to los santos, and one next to san fierro. You spawn a car with a switch, and drive through a tunnel to enter the city Crackdown style! (Gangbangers and peacekeepers not included, warning small pieces, ages 3 and up) You'll get to choose between 2 vehicles, a car or a motorcycle. I'd say tank, but is there a tank or apc that isn't extremely slow? You don't wanna be in the tunnel for hours y'know? =EXTRA STEALTH KILLS AND EXTRA SHADOW AREAS= Stealth kills with all the melee weapons and the silenced pistol, and more places to hide rather than in the cells in lspd station and the stairs of the lspd station. Stealth is an element of gta sa that wasn't really used much... Only in missions and police stations... I'm tired... I'll probably post more ideas some other time...

Chased
Posted on 15 May 2012, 2:17pm

Wow nice suggestion ill try to put it into the mod but is really difficult to script... i will try both. Thanks alot (;

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit