Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

crow41798
Posted on 22 Jun 2011, 11:04am

Group: Members

Are you going to add unique stealth kille animations for each of the weapons? Oh, and I hope this will not be a dead mod.

Jackhepburn
Posted on 22 Jun 2011, 5:54pm

Group: Modders

Don't forget it's officially part of the mod Manhunt Cash for Blood! :D

jaky2008
Posted on 24 Jun 2011, 8:22pm

Well, all of the sharp weapons have a stealth kill, the stealth kill uses the knife animation. If there was to be new animations somebody else would have to do it because i'm not too good with .ifp files. All that i'm waiting for is the files to upload, then I might add some screenshots. This mod is defintely not dead! And it is part of the mod; Manhunt Cash for Blood.

lost4everism
Posted on 23 Aug 2011, 11:30am

QUOTE (jaky2008 @ 20:22, 24 Jun 2011)
Well, all of the sharp weapons have a stealth kill, the stealth kill uses the knife animation. If there was to be new animations somebody else would have to do it because i'm not too good with .ifp files. All that i'm waiting for is the files to upload, then I might add some screenshots. This mod is defintely not dead! And it is part of the mod; Manhunt Cash for Blood.
could you add San Andreas styled weapon icons?? :D

jaky2008
Posted on 03 Sep 2011, 10:03pm

QUOTE (lost4everism @ 11:30, 23 Aug 2011)
 QUOTE (jaky2008 @ 20:22, 24 Jun 2011)
could you add San Andreas styled weapon icons?? :D
Sorry but I haven't been modding for a long time, I think its just because SA is so unreliable (atleast the UK version, even when patched) and I have so many installs that im getting confused... :/

CarlmmyJohncetti
Posted on 01 Sep 2014, 12:07am

A bit misleading. It says Manhunt Weapons And Kills! But it's really only the same knife kill anim already in SA. I think you just said it was manhunt kills to attract more attention and get more people to check out the mod. Well, nice try but it's not all that special.

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit