Posted on 28 May 2011, 12:28am

Group: Modders

The model is good, but the textures have subliminal messages :O

elias8star
Posted on 28 May 2011, 4:28am

QUOTE (MG3 @ 00:28, Today)
I thought nobody would notice. but some time after posting the ch-53 here, I discovered that I put the first version of the texture I made.:/ I will fix this error immediately, and do not think there are subliminal messages in texture, not to be the flag of my country who either appeared in the model ... :dozing: :)

MG3
Posted on 28 May 2011, 1:25pm

QUOTE (elias8star @ 04:28, Today)
I thought nobody would notice. but some time after posting the ch-53 here, I discovered that I put the first version of the texture I made.:/ I will fix this error immediately, and do not think there are subliminal messages in texture, not to be the flag of my country who either appeared in the model ... :dozing: :)
In the cockpit texture says ''f*ck''

elias8star
Posted on 28 May 2011, 7:58pm

QUOTE (MG3 @ 13:25, Today)
 QUOTE (elias8star @ 04:28, Today)
In the cockpit texture says ''f*ck''
would "fuel" and not "f * ck" is why the effect of the texture so the left. :( but alias, it is written in MH53, and there would be no reason to write it in the meter of fuel. but rest assured, I will fix it right now to avoid future problems ... :/;)

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit