Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

HiddenMyst
Posted on 03 May 2006, 3:59pm

Group: Modders

This is my first 3d mod for San Andreas.
It is a followuup to my request on GTAForums (Therefore not a rip off of anyone elses mods.)

My mod has scaled the original flyable Andromada to the size of the one with the interior.
Later releases will include the actual interior from the mission "Stowaway".

Currently the control surfaces (i.e. the rudder) still have some some glitches.

Although it doesnt have a proper inside it does have enough to fit the equivilant of the tank, and has quite a bit of headroom.

Collision still requires extensive work though, but you can carry vehicles if you are careful.

And yes, this plane is much bigger than the original.

calendron
Posted on 03 May 2006, 8:54pm

Group: Members

Because the site isn't working properly, could you send me the mod if I give you my e-mail?

machine gun
Posted on 04 May 2006, 2:52pm

please send me too the mod to [email protected]

woobyb
Posted on 16 May 2006, 3:52pm

HI this is an awesome mod but the only negative point is the small storage for such a large airplane. but it's still an awesome plane. I have rated 5 stars for it

Timpo
Posted on 16 May 2006, 8:23pm

I like this, and it would be great if you get it all working and such, but right now, I think i'ts slightly too big. I mean, what's the use of an airplane, when you can't drive it around the airport?
you could have made it bigger, but for me, right now, it's too big.

HiddenMyst
Posted on 17 May 2006, 8:31am

QUOTE (Timpo @ 14:23, Yesterday)
I like this, and it would be great if you get it all working and such, but right now, I think i'ts slightly too big. I mean, what's the use of an airplane, when you can't drive it around the airport?
you could have made it bigger, but for me, right now, it's too big.

The only reason that this plane is so big is because the interior cant fit in the smaller one. Ane for your problem of taxiing around the airports blame Rockstar for making crappy unrealistic airports that cant properly fit a C-17 let alone a C-5.
I sugest that you guys help me by emailing tutorials on making IPL vehicle spawn points as I already have my coordinates planned for where it will spawn.
I also still need tutorials on correctly merging the interior with the chassis using ZModeler 2. [email protected]

HiddenMyst
Posted on 20 May 2006, 4:17am

I NEED ZMODELER 2 TUTORIALS

I require Zmodeler 2 Tutorials ASAP for completion of this mod.

You have the power!!!

andy-luzak
Posted on 29 Jul 2006, 8:34pm

It isn't andromada with interior dude. If you want real andromada with interior, click here.

JohnGotMoney
Posted on 31 Jul 2006, 11:47am

Where u get the original Andromada w/ out modding and cheats?

andy-luzak
Posted on 10 Aug 2006, 4:03pm

Real Andromada with interior is here: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1554!!!

CJ84
Posted on 11 Sep 2006, 5:25pm

Group: Restricted

It can to be better :angry:

whoopers
Posted on 23 Aug 2007, 12:20am

hi my real nick name is whooper if u play samp can u make the andromeda interior sami script plz i dont know how to install that crap
:alien::angry::O :p :furious::( :D :) :bored: :blush::colgate::/:cool::*( :devil::dontgetit::dozing::happy::inlove::music::zZz::sigh::sarcasm::wtf::nervous::sly::sneaky::pp :turn::whuh::cry::rampage::blink::rol::sui: ;) :evilgrin::ph34r::cookie: :santa: :beerhat::catloaf::catspider::yawn::lol::breadfish::rah::r*::bbq::die::barf::monocle:

WiiMHJK
Posted on 29 Jun 2008, 9:39pm

How can i add it to the game?
I mean, the plane will appear where is the BIG plane in LV airport? PLEASE HEELP :alien::angry::O :p :furious::( :D :) :bored: :blush::colgate::/:cool::*( :devil::dontgetit::dozing::happy::inlove::music::nervous::wtf::sarcasm::sigh::zZz::sly::sneaky::pp :turn::whuh::sui::rol::blink::rampage::cry: ;) :evilgrin::ph34r::cookie: :santa: :lol::yawn::catspider::catloaf::beerhat::breadfish::rah::r*::bbq::die::barf::monocle:

Tell me every detail

kefer
Posted on 13 Aug 2008, 1:58am

First of all u use a car spawner i use the teleporter/car spawner 2nd THE BAK IS ONLY LIKE 10 FEET LONG :furious::furious::furious:I COULD BARLY FIT A RANGER IN THERE EVEN BEING CARFUL I BLEW UP RIGHT AS I WENT UP!!!!! WTF!!!?!?!?!?!?1?!!? :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:MAKE A BETTER ONE

disaster9876
Posted on 27 Aug 2008, 6:49pm

hi ppl,, i found a nicer one also on gta garage i dont exactly know where u kan place like 20 rhino's in it but its a bit TO BIG

draydon
Posted on 05 Feb 2011, 5:45am

How do I get the mod into ps2? Because it's realy hard for ps2, can you tell me how to put the andromada in plzz I want it it looks AWSOME or I can get my brothers friend to mod it for me.I've been trying to push it into my hangar on stowaway it disapears people who can put it in are iver hackers, modders, or dickheads!! :die: :rampage:

lerche88
Posted on 20 Aug 2011, 2:37pm

QUOTE (draydon @ 05:45, 05 Feb 2011)
How do I get the mod into ps2? Because it's realy hard for ps2, can you tell me how to put the andromada in plzz I want it it looks AWSOME or I can get my brothers friend to mod it for me.I've been trying to push it into my hangar on stowaway it disapears people who can put it in are iver hackers, modders, or dickheads!! :die: :rampage:
If you weren't an idiot, you would know mods can't be on ps2 and hacks aren't always used against others, and i h ave some cleo hacks like carspawner so back the hell of b*tch.

Buckyy
Posted on 17 Apr 2013, 11:11am

I saw this mod in a YouTube video, downloaded it and it read the ReadMe file. What I noticed was that you said if its uploaded anywhere outside GTAGARAGE.COM, it should be reported. So here is my report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtR8oO3DMoo Thats the video, link to it in description. :p

toploksky
Posted on 11 May 2013, 1:07pm

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=1554!! real andro mada :monocle: :monocle: :yawn: :rampage:

toploksky
Posted on 11 May 2013, 1:17pm

what the dude this is s;pw download :furious: :furious:

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit