Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

methodunderg
Posted on 05 Mar 2011, 9:35pm

Group: Members

Seems very complex ! I might have another go @ reading over the description when I wake up a bit more. Google Translated documents give me a headache lol

methodunderg
Posted on 06 Mar 2011, 10:29am

Now i understand it :) Sounds like an awesome mod. Quick question though. Does CJ only get a star if a cop sees him ? And maybe if no cops are around, then peds can be witnesses, and ring up on their phones to call the police ? Just like on ToonSkulls Real Cops mod on GTAForums :) Combine the best of both worlds. Add speed limits for country and city. Driving through red lights. Driving on wrong side of road. Hitting other cars ... etc etc :)

gtafan222_RUS
Posted on 06 Mar 2011, 2:24pm

Group: Modders

Now I tell you about the default settings. If a player kills even one person without the other witnesses, he will take a one star wanted level, not to mention the presence of other people around. If you kill a cop, then you will get three stars wanted level (not two), like in GTA IV. As news of the 1.2 WIP, I wrote that in San Andreas will police units, who monitor speeding and will be fine in that case, if the player next to them stopped. If umotal, then you will get wanted level. :D Speed limit, most likely, I'll do different (about country and city) As for running a red light and driving on the counter nothing yet I can't promise, but can such a feature will appear in future versions.

gtafan222_RUS
Posted on 08 Mar 2011, 5:46pm

Ahh... I'm sorry :D . you talking about slower police respond? I can make something like in that script. I propose that such an option: If you has been spoted by witness, he would take Mobile (right in the game) and will call cops. At this time you will be able to kill him unless he holds a mobile. Once he calls, then you'll take some WL stars BUT it takes some time to cop's respond, in this time you should get lost from the searching radius. Search radius and the run time can be different depending by wanted level. Well, how come?

methodunderg
Posted on 01 May 2011, 4:48am

Yes; I like that idea; with the witnesses and the mobile phones. I think you should add it in for sure. A cop can't see you from 3 blocks over. Can you make it like the cop system in GTAIV with the radius system on the radar? But make it so cops appear on radar always (on foot, car and bike)

oksa8
Posted on 28 May 2011, 10:10am

How's the progress with V1.2? Sounds so cool that can't wait :happy: Take some :cookie:'s for previous versions. :bbq:

UFO!
Posted on 18 May 2014, 7:07am

VERY VERY GOOD MOD :happy: :r*:

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit