Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

mleer58
Posted on 20 Apr 2011, 9:11pm

Group: Modders

I just finished it. I will ask Elias if I can upload it on my blog :) Stay tuned and be patient please. Here's a list of things I fixed: Shadow, Collision, Normals, Node Positions and the Ped_Front_Seat. Everything should now work properly and maybe you can even land a heli on the ship! Have not tried the last thing, but we'll see :D

elias8star
Posted on 21 Apr 2011, 5:31am

QUOTE (mleer58 @ 21:11, Yesterday)
I just finished it. I will ask Elias if I can upload it on my blog :) Stay tuned and be patient please. Here's a list of things I fixed: Shadow, Collision, Normals, Node Positions and the Ped_Front_Seat. Everything should now work properly and maybe you can even land a heli on the ship! Have not tried the last thing, but we'll see :D
Yes! you can post the frigate on your blog, this is my personal request, I hope the MG3 also agree with it, after all, he did it was compatible with the ship collision. as I said to everyone, I'm without internet at home, but even so I stopped modeling. I've done a MH-53, also compatible with no collision, the KC-390 Embraer and Eurocopter Tiger. I'm currently working on an F-35, not yet posted photos on my dial-up (26 kbps) does not open the windows live.aqui this page of the link with the photo of the three models mentioned above, unfortunately IMNCI collision and are without the need improve some things, including my problem with the glasses, which turn gray instead of transparent in the game. http://cid-bef04597b5d67078.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/modelos When I go back to lan house, download the template of the blog and finally mleer58'll post on my account. is it for now, I'm going to work better textures for the models and who knows when I get a good connection to the internet again I'll post the models here. sorry my bad english, I use google translator. thanks to everyone and even more

zeffe999
Posted on 22 Apr 2011, 6:18pm

Group: Members

sweeat :die: :die: :r*:

mleer58
Posted on 24 Apr 2011, 8:16am

Sorry guys, but last friday I moved into my new home, so I had no computer then. I will try to get my computer back online soon, I hope I can do this today! :) I'm sorry for the inconvenience... :(

XxSPIKExX
Posted on 26 Apr 2011, 3:53am

:die:

mleer58
Posted on 26 Apr 2011, 8:22pm

Model uploaded on my blog! Check it out: Click here

Alexander0125
Posted on 29 Apr 2011, 1:39pm

Yes! Im super stoked. There was this one ship i found for vice city thing was HUGE! (not like the titanic)

Vbeserk
Posted on 29 Apr 2011, 6:16pm

Hey, guys i think that you should put a cannon on the warship as the namem says it needs to have some weaponry, like torpedoes or AA mini gun it would be nice to get rid of those pesky police helicopters on my private warship. It's just an idea that i think it would be very nice.

Vbeserk
Posted on 29 Apr 2011, 7:23pm

:O I have tested the warship in my game and... crashed i don't know why 'cuz i have installed all the files perfectly but just crash on spawn, you guys should fix this.

PAULMCGREGOR
Posted on 29 Apr 2011, 8:37pm

Crashed my game.

elias8star
Posted on 30 Apr 2011, 5:10am

QUOTE (PAULMCGREGOR @ 20:37, Yesterday)
Crashed my game.
have corrected the problem that caused the game to stop working. (the shadow was created from a copy of the chassis ... ) also added more weapons, replaces the machine gun in front of the ship by a launcher anti-ship missiles, added more anti-aircraft guns; and created an interior entirely in 3D. but the new weapons are without textures. I will upload the new version until Sunday. (I'll make a new texture for the weapon, possibly an hour or two to make available the new frigate here.)

elias8star
Posted on 30 Apr 2011, 5:11am

QUOTE (PAULMCGREGOR @ 20:37, Yesterday)
Crashed my game.
have corrected the problem that caused the game to stop working. (the shadow was created from a copy of the chassis ... ) also added more weapons, replaces the machine gun in front of the ship by a launcher anti-ship missiles, added more anti-aircraft guns; and created an interior entirely in 3D. but the new weapons are without textures. I will upload the new version until Sunday. (I'll make a new texture for the weapon, possibly an hour or two to make available the new frigate here.) :p :D

Alexander0125
Posted on 02 May 2011, 7:45am

Crashed mine too. im trying the new one now

elias8star
Posted on 03 May 2011, 5:06am

QUOTE (Alexander0125 @ 07:45, Yesterday)
Crashed mine too. im trying the new one now
Please download the version 1.1 released on April 30. This version does not have any known error besides those described above. ;) :colgate:

NikitoGR
Posted on 04 May 2011, 3:41pm

Cool! :p :p :p

NikitoGR
Posted on 04 May 2011, 3:44pm

I have a stupid request/question :D Could you make a cruise ship?

NikitoGR
Posted on 04 May 2011, 3:46pm

Are you from Greece?

elias8star
Posted on 05 May 2011, 4:56am

QUOTE (NikitoGR @ 15:46, Yesterday)
Are you from Greece?
hello, I can try taking a cruise. but it's complicated, I have a z3d of an aircraft carrier still incomplete, and a corvette (I think) that moved me in 3ds mleer58 I have to do only the interior and textures. I currently have a ready MH-53, and an F35, Embraer and Eurocopter Tiger KC-390 in Wip. MH-53 is huge, it can carry up to two more cars in inteiror and a helicopter with magnetic mod. (and if it were possible to stack cars in it, it could take up to 4 cars on the inside). the only problem with it is that I have a bad texture, opaque and not reality. maybe I'll bid later. and before I say goodbye, I'm Brazilian ... ;) :colgate:

dhannemon
Posted on 07 May 2011, 4:49am

yes, it working now. :inlove: :inlove:

mleer58
Posted on 09 May 2011, 10:46pm

Ok looks like my Zmodeler2 is f*cked up right now. This was probably also causing the bugs... Anyway, looks like you got your internet back online! About that F-35 and the others, if you need textures, maybe you should take a look at the net! There are plenty completed textures on the internet! Happy modeling ;) - MLeer58

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit