Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

zirr
Posted on 12 Mar 2006, 8:25am

Group: Modders

This will change your katana in to a super power which practicly kills every body around you (and sometimes cars) WARNING! THIS MOD MIGHT MAKE YOUR KATANA INVISIBLE so please back up your weapon.dat file.

Knowledge Novice
Posted on 05 Dec 2006, 11:18pm

This mod will definitely come in handy! This kills everybody within range with ONE swipe of your sword, even if they are behind you. Gives "crowd control" a whole new meaning. The ideal mod for those gamers who value their personal space. :rah:

varun
Posted on 26 Sep 2009, 7:24pm

Group: Members

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: grrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you you bastard make a proper mod or else quit gta garage duffer :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: it does not let me to use my weapons :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:

mikeharison
Posted on 21 Dec 2011, 10:34am

Group: Members

:furious: hey varun you think your the best in the whole gta garage

goodModsRcool
Posted on 07 Dec 2012, 4:36pm

So Funny! I'm new here to the Garage and just uploaded my first mod yesterday very similar to this one. I would have removed mine since this one is already up, but i just tested your katana data mod and it is FULL OF BUGS THAT CRASH THE GAME AND SOMETIMES WONT LET YOU USE ANY OTHER WEAPON! you tried to make it way too powerful is the problem! and in your mod the katana is invisible because you added (EXPANDS) to the "SPREAD" in the data! GOOD TRY THOUGH!

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit