Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Discussion

Dumbass-Productions
Posted on 30 Oct 2010, 1:24pm

Group: Modders

Cool Mod. I really like the new HD Textures. :)

Darkel74
Posted on 28 Nov 2010, 8:21pm

I cant wait until it gets aproved , i luv it :inlove:

GrimRipperMods
Posted on 16 Dec 2010, 5:07am

Awesome work! 5/5 stars! hope you can also remake the yellow weapon hud icons (and it'd be a gr8 idea to make them gray too like the ps2 version) :r*:

Soul Orochi
Posted on 21 Jan 2013, 1:15pm

Group: Members

I LOVE THIS~I CAN PLAY HD GTA3 NOW~ :D

fluffyheretic
Posted on 02 Mar 2013, 8:05pm

Tried to follow the instructions in the Readme file and got graphical corruption (peds in cars as solid white/grey models, weird grey tree corruption). This after hours upon hours of struggling with downloading every IMG/TXD manipulating program under the sun to try to find one that worked... so now in addition to corrupted graphics, I can never get those 4 or 5 hours of my life back. The instructions seem incomplete and are just plain confusing. There is absolutely no mention of what to do with all the .bmp files in the root directory of the archive. So for those of us lowly plebeians without a Ph.D. in GTA modding, how's that installer coming along?

yo9999
Posted on 02 Jul 2013, 7:46pm

QUOTE (fluffyheretic @ 20:05, 02 Mar 2013)
Tried to follow the instructions in the Readme file and got graphical corruption (peds in cars as solid white/grey models, weird grey tree corruption). This after hours upon hours of struggling with downloading every IMG/TXD manipulating program under the sun to try to find one that worked... so now in addition to corrupted graphics, I can never get those 4 or 5 hours of my life back. The instructions seem incomplete and are just plain confusing. There is absolutely no mention of what to do with all the .bmp files in the root directory of the archive. So for those of us lowly plebeians without a Ph.D. in GTA modding, how's that installer coming along?
Your comment gave cancer to my cancer :dozing:

oleg_berezov
Posted on 19 Jul 2013, 3:44pm

Very good work. I found only one problem - i want more HQ textures :)

ZS GTA
Posted on 23 May 2014, 9:32am

can you have the already edited img files for those people who have no other mod installed

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit