Discussion

lol232
Posted on 02 Jun 2010, 5:31pm

Group: Modders

lol!

Digas
Posted on 02 Jun 2010, 6:16pm

Hi... Vote... Rate my mod and wait for some new stuff... And play as the gta's famous heroes... :D Visit my Michael Jackson mod, Vic Vance mod and Prince mod (this 3 mods are for GTA SA) ENJOY... and... BE HAPPY MODDING...

Digas
Posted on 05 Jun 2010, 5:29pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LwQDF-iBN0&translated=1 :D

MC Vic
Posted on 07 Jun 2010, 10:52am

Nice! :happy: :happy:

Digas
Posted on 08 Jun 2010, 11:21am

Really you like it? :D I will upload luis lopez real face texture

saunasanttu246
Posted on 10 Jun 2010, 9:17pm

:O :D :lol: ;) Awesome mod! You´re such a good modder :)

Digas
Posted on 11 Jun 2010, 9:22am

QUOTE (saunasanttu246 @ 21:17, Yesterday)
:O :D :lol: ;) Awesome mod! You´re such a good modder :)
Well, thank you I am very grateful... i will continue modding... search my mods and enjoy... :D Please rate

Digas
Posted on 26 Jun 2010, 3:51pm

Download all parts of the mod, to play as CJ(gta sa) Niko Bellic(gta IV) Luis Lopez(gta IV TBOGT) Tommy Vercetti(gta VC) And more i think..lol Anyway..Enjoy

lol232
Posted on 05 Jul 2010, 8:08pm

Victor Vance From VCS?And Jhonny From TLaD you forgot then

Digas
Posted on 05 Jul 2010, 8:23pm

No..I didnt forgot them... Johnny skin from EFLC is located in my niko mod as a bonus.. And i've made Vic Vance to replace 8ball, because he's bald, and Claude isnt bald... Look for my mods and you will find the other skins :D

Secretagents1
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 8:14pm

Damn you, dude! That CJ Skin is made by me, SnakeSmeller. You jsut put different glasses on it and took away his glasses and put claudes eyes on it :furious: Damn you!

Digas
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 9:14pm

QUOTE (Secretagents1 @ 20:14, Today)
Damn you, dude! That CJ Skin is made by me, SnakeSmeller. You jsut put different glasses on it and took away his glasses and put claudes eyes on it :furious: Damn you!
False Dude... I think your skin is that that i've saw in gtainside.com?!? , If it is that, yes it's a littlle similar... But man, I swear to you that this skin is made by me... I just picked up original gta sa CJ face and convert it to gta 3 skin format..and that is how it should appear in the game to seem like a good skin .. But anyway, i like your skin too... is similar to mine... i don't know man... but i'm not a thief... I like to respect others' work... Like navetsea, i forgot to ask him permission to use his CJ face in my mod and then i've deleted navetsea face from my mod... See... I respect other's works...

Digas
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 9:23pm

And that screen with that guy in black and white baseball jacket isn't CJ, is my first Luis Lopez skin for gta III... lol

Digas
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 9:31pm

And i didn't took out the glasess or that kind of thing..Do not you think it's easier for me to use the original face of CJ and convert it to gta III? More work would be to take out the glasses of CJ and that sort of thing, than make a new one ... Gives less work to make a new skin ... lol Believe me ... I AM NOT A THIEF... And if you didn't beleave me ok... But I swear, my friend, I am telling you the truth, I swear to you from the bottom of my heart ..

Digas
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 9:32pm

QUOTE (Secretagents1 @ 20:14, Today)
And i didn't took out the glasess or that kind of thing..Do not you think it's easier for me to use the original face of CJ and convert it to gta III? More work would be to take out the glasses of CJ and that sort of thing, than make a new one ... Gives less work to make a new skin ... lol Believe me ... I AM NOT A THIEF... And if you didn't beleave me ok... But I swear, my friend, I am telling you the truth, I swear to you from the bottom of my heart ..

Digas
Posted on 18 Jul 2010, 4:44pm

Hi everybody... My PC crashed two days ago, and tomorrow i will sent it to repair... I will stop modding till my PC be repaired... I hope soon, hehe... When my computer is repaired, I promise I'll come back to post modifications ... But until then, I ask you wait until it is repaired, and. ... BE HAPPY MODDING...

Digas
Posted on 19 Jul 2010, 10:20am

Hey... Hi everybody... My PC has been repaired, and now im back to modding... I've lost all of my work untill now, but now im back and i promess that i will make new mods and better... :D As you may know... : BE HAPPY MODDING

gtagamer156
Posted on 06 Aug 2010, 4:01pm

does ANYONE remember MIKE? gta advance? :wtf: and main charcters from 1? and london? so what if not 3D?! STILL! besides, you forgot HUANG LEE FROM CHINATOWN WARS! :angry: :furious: :r*: :die: :barf:

leonardoxxx
Posted on 18 Feb 2012, 4:17pm

man but i dont find CJ skin ... in what part is him ?

leonardoxxx
Posted on 18 Feb 2012, 4:18pm

man but i dont find CJ skin ... in what part is him ?

Pages: 1 2

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit