Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Discussion

gugranai
Posted on 17 Jan 2014, 5:41pm

Group: Members

i follow the instructions on the archive Read Me, however my game loading but stay on black screen and crash, do you have another way to install this? i really need this awesome mod! thx

gugranai
Posted on 17 Jan 2014, 5:44pm

ArrogantLucifer
Posted on 15 Jun 2014, 11:24am

Brother... I Cant Download at here... Can you Send me an alternative link please? My Email : [email protected] Thanks Brother... BTW nice Skins :)

indra p
Posted on 06 Jul 2014, 1:56pm

Group: Modders

sorry for you guys who experienced black sceen error after installing this mod... maybe its late but the fix patch is available now...

gtagamerlover
Posted on 08 Jul 2014, 2:16pm

can i use your skin i want to edit the mohawk to supersaiyan hair plss Indra P :r*: :r*: i rated you 55

indra p
Posted on 09 Jul 2014, 12:13pm

just editing is totally okay... what you doing in your pc is your business... but if you want to publish or release it, pease publish it as add-ons, no need to reupload the whole part of the mod... that will make confusion...

CarlmmyJohncetti
Posted on 01 Sep 2014, 8:44am

Indra P! Let me start by saying that I'm a fan of your work, I bookmarked your blog with your original creations, all the stuff you do is fantastic. This mod right here, is one of my favorite for San Andreas and the quality in it is evident but there's just one big problem with it for me and that is: we are unable to change Claude's weight or muscles to visibly reflect his stats as we can with regular CJ. Would you please consider coming back to this mod and releasing an updated version where that IS possible? I'd like to see Claude fat or muscular and it would give the full roleplay experience. I suspect the trouble you had with that, and the reason you opted not to include those features is because you would have had to edit all of the head models to include thicker necks/fat features when the bodies are changed. I realize that might be time consuming, but Indra I think you owe it to this otherwise fantastic mod to buckle down and just do it, make this mod complete.

indra p
Posted on 05 Oct 2014, 1:07am

@CarlmmyJohncetti : thank you... i apreciate that... but i cant do that, its not just take alot of time but also hard... and however i've retired from SA modding. and sorry for late reply, i just not always checking this comment section...

IRCybot
Posted on 12 Oct 2014, 8:00pm

Hey, I really want to get this mod, but my San Andreas is crashing. I have CLEO 4, I've tried using cleo 3 for this mod aswell, but to no avail, it still crashes. I get into the main menu, and select my save file. It loads, goes black, then crashes. I have even tried to install your black screen patch. I've reinstalled my San Andreas MANY times, and it still just does not work! I install it on a clean slate every single time, with cleo and this mod, thats it! Can I please get some help with this? Many cookies if you can help me :cookie: :cookie:

indra p
Posted on 19 Oct 2014, 2:29am

IRCybot : have you try to start a new game after installing this mod?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit