Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Problem

adzy28394
Posted on 29 Nov 2007, 4:04pm

Group: Members

I installed this mod and it worked great, but after roughly 10 mins of starting a new game, it crashes and i have to restart my pc, and when i restart my pc and i go back on the game, it always quits after roughly 10 mins.

plz help! this mod looks awesome but I can't do any good stuff because it always stops after around 10 mins of playing!

tjatayy7
Posted on 04 May 2008, 5:25pm

Group: Modders

i tried san vice, but the loading freezes, and i tried SA downgrade, but it crashes! please comment and help me! if u don't, i'll be doomed! Please post a comment Goldkiller! please i can't fix it until u tell me how to fix it! :cry:

coooldots1994
Posted on 31 Jul 2008, 2:33am

I put the file where it said to put it, it didn't work. I did start a new game... and as usual, cj comes back to sanandreas, steal the bike, yada yada yada but it didn't work and it looks so awesome and I want to cry.:( should I try downgrading?

GFD
Posted on 14 Jan 2009, 12:48am

Group: Modders

QUOTE (tjatayy7 @ 16:25, 04 May 2008, 4:25pm)
i tried san vice, but the loading freezes, and i tried SA downgrade, but it crashes! please comment and help me! if you don't, i'll be doomed! Please post a comment Goldkiller! please i can't fix it until you tell me how to fix it! :cry:
:r*: :r*: :r*:I will say it work's,so scruo you

knight of the old republik
Posted on 15 Apr 2009, 5:44pm

:O :O He only want you to help him and the answer is scre* you? I hope thiswas only a joke! :devil:

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit