Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
pay phone missions

OnePiece
Posted on 09 Sep 2007, 4:14pm

Group: Modders

Submit your own missions for a chance to have them in Twenty-ten, remember to post them in this format(Ill use one of mine as an example) Try not to go to over the top (meteor hitting the city, you know the stuff) and try to make it in a way that you think would be fun/challenging to play, that is the point:p

[LIST]

[*]MISSION GIVER
Toni

[*]MISSION NAME
Flame Justice

[*]SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
Some smart ass thinks its O.K. to mix in sh*t with my spank!
Mine is the purest in Liberty, and its gonna stay that way
Teach this asshole a lesson.

[*]CODE OVERVIEW
Pick up the flame thrower that appears infornt of you after the cutscene
go over to the guys apartment (small apartment in Trenton) and torch his car out front (Perennial),
he then trys to make his escape out the back door with a pistol.
kill him.

[/LIST]

FelleAndersson
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 8:43am

Group: Members

EDIT:

See post below...

Hollaz
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 9:36am

Well.. then i post all about Ralph here.

* MISSION GIVER
Ex-Cop Ralph

* MISSION NAME
Healthy Run

* SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
Hi kid, *COUGH* can you do me a favor? You know the old Firestation in
Harwood? One of my old Police Fellas has a thingy of mine, my uuh medicine,
But he won't give *COUGH* it to me. Can you get it? Thanks. Drop it off at
A garage near Atlantic Quays. *COUGH* Quickly.

* CODE OVERVIEW
Go to the Firestation in Harwood, Portland.
When you arrive, five men stands in the front of the entrance.
They wont shoot at you if you don't shoot at them.
They all have a pistol. The last man you shoot have the "Medicine"
Drop it off in Atlantic Quays.(1183.19, 1091.3,368.028 in XYZ axis)
There is a time limit on 3 minutes.

------------------------------------------------

* MISSION GIVER
Ex-Cop Ralph

* MISSION NAME
Break Back Brick

* SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
Hello again, i've got more missions for you. *COUGH*
I've got fired from the policeforce a time before the
war broke out, and now the *COUGH* police chief, or the
EX-Chief is dealing "Medicine" through MY contacts!
Teach that bastard a lesson. He should be around St. Marks.

* CODE OVERVIEW
There will be a Van not far away parked from you.
Grab the van, and drive to "The Chief"'s hideout.
If you scratch the van, you fail.
When you arrive, there should be a similar van parked there.
Exchange the vans and drive away with Chief's van.
Then a mini cutscene will appear, where the chief
enter the van and KABOOM!! he is dead. Mission Success.

* MISSION GIVER
Ex-Cop Ralph

* MISSION NAME
Viva La War

* SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
*COUGH* Hi mate, ive got some more tasks for you.
The local Freedom Force is going to storm Chinatown
tonight, and you are gonna *COUGH* stop them. I've stashed some
firearms in an alley nearby, grab 'em and blast the troops
out! *COUGH* COUGH*.

* CODE OVERVIEW
The mission can only be made on the night, from 8pm to 6am.
The guns are stashed in the alley behind MR Wong's Laundrette.
There are A Sniper-Rifle with 12 rounds there, 10 grenades and
An AK-47 with 120 rounds.
The "Fighters are 20 men with an AK-47 each, and shoots at everything
in their way.
Kill them before the end.
(Paths in the pic.)
user posted image

* MISSION GIVER
Ex-Cop Ralph

* MISSION NAME
Going On A Picnic

* SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
Hi again! Those Police bastards is always so annoying.
They are making plans for making themself respected
law-makers again. But we are going to ruin their plans, right?
I don't know much about their plans, but i know that they got
themself a bus waiting at the busdepot in Trenton. Go grab it
and drive to their hideout.

Man (When You have arrived and everyone got into the bus:
Drive us to the beach near the docks.

* CODE OVERVIEW
Get the bus at the Bus Depot. (1281.77,-959.159,1401.02)
Drive to the Ex-Cops Hideout. (1210.09,-223.764,1614.02)
Horn the bus and wait for all men to get in.
Then drive to the beach near the docks. (1458.12,-465.665,1910.02)
Wait for all to get out, then get out and shoot them down.
(BONUS! there will be 2 Raptors parked nearby.)

* MISSION GIVER
Ex-Cop Ralph

* MISSION NAME
The Last Warrior

* SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)
Now i'm mad! The only Police Officer left is ofcourse the
best one. *COUGH* He runs a store in Red Light District.
Go pay him a *COUGH* visit. But be aware, he has guards who
will protect him.

* CODE OVERVIEW
Go to The Guy's store. (OnePiece, i would be a 1000 times happy
if you could do an interior to this.) (1062.31,-400.958,73.888)
He will escape through the backdoor, with a car.
There will also come two guards out, with Uzi's.
Chase the guy through Town. (Check Pic.)
When he comes to "End" he gets out of the car, with a
Shotgun, and starts shoot at you.
The enemy cars will chase you and run into you.
If you havent lost them, they will get out and shoot at you
in "End" with Uzi's.
user posted image

---------------------------------------------------------------
The Story About: Ralph Sourends

Ralph was a Police Officer, but in November 2007 he got fired from
the Police Department in Staunton Island. He was to old to get another
job in town. So he moved to a cacky apartment in Portland. He was doing
nothing for two months, but when the money started to run out, he found
a way to get himself some green. Selling Drugs, that what he have been
doing for 2 years now. Now, in 2010, when the war is striking everywhere,
he is hiding from everyone and everything. But he has anger, and want to
pay revenge to the other Ex-Police Officers. So he hire Claude...

Detailed Facts:

Job: Selling "Medicine".
Family: None.
Car: None.
Lives: Some unknown place in Portland.
Skills: Unknown.
Style: Unknown.

FelleAndersson
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 5:24pm

Hello there! Me again!

And I just came up with a bunch of missions!
So I give you!

Gre Nader's mission pack! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------

Here's where I think Gre Nader's payphone shall be:
user posted image

Mission 1

MISSION GIVER

Gre Nader

MISSION NAME

Needs of transportation

SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)

Yo, I know you're not new in this town man. As you might know, cars are very hard to get now, even stealin' them is harder! Now, if you could get me these cars, no matter what shape they are, I'll give ya a cut.

CODE OVERVIEW

There's 3 cars you're supposed to get.
First one is a Kuruma, not that hard to get, it's parked somewhere in the Red Light District.

user posted image

The next one's a little harder. It's still parked, but the only one (It's a Cheetah, and this mission is supposed to be on Portland, and as you might know, Portland = no Cheetas), right, the only one is parked up at Salvatore's old mansion, and it's been garrisoned by a couple of spanked up bums with Uzi's. So you'll have to kill them (or be really quick) to get the Cheetah.

user posted image

user posted image

The last one, an Infernus, is being driven, you can come up with the path, it might be very easy at first, because, it's being driven very slowly, but if you don't get it fast, some other people's going to try and get it! And/or if you bump in to it, it will start to drive very fast, so your only hope is to back it up into a corner, before it explodes.

All the cars are going to have to be parked in the same garage where you parked the Esperanto (I think it was an Esperanto, you know, the mission "Don't spank my bitch up" ?) in the beginning of GTA3.

user posted image

---END---

Mission 2

MISSION GIVER

Gre Nader

MISSION NAME

Stalker

SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)

Yo my man, I knew you could do it! These are some beauties you got me man. Anyways, back to business, there's this guy, who's been spying on me and my men, giving us out to other groups here in Liberty City so they can strike at us at our weakest points.. I want this guy out! You hear me? Out! Sources tells us he's and the scrapyard, near the former 8-ball's, get there, but take him just yet! Follow him, I want to know who he's giving out info to..

CODE OVERVIEW

Get to the scrapyard near 8-ball.

user posted image

Then follow him (You can choose your own path, I don't care how it is, as long as it's long :P ) But be careful! If he's on to you, he'll get out of his car and start firing at you with an M16! (There should be a 'spook-o-meter' kind of thing to let you know. Anyways, follow him to the Portland docks.

user posted image

There he will get out and talk to a guy, when that guy leaves in a boat, get out of the car and waste the spy.

---END---

Mission 3

MISSION GIVER

Gre Nader

MISSION NAME

Spank the Spanker

SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)

Oh man you are good! I'm starting to like you really good man!
Right, got another job for ya! You see, sources tells us a guy's being selling this old school drug called SPANK, we know it's not that dangerous, but I still don't want my men being all spanked up at work! They're supposed to be protecting me! Not being a safety risk and start to kill me!

Anyways, I want you to take out this guy, he's starting to inflict my business, and I don't like that.

CODE OVERVIEW

Get to the Supasave near Portland Harbor.

user posted image

The dealer will notice you and take off in a Bobcat, he's all spanked up on his own stuff, so he'll not be the calmest driver, you'll have to start to chase him.
Because he's spanked up, he made a wrong turn and winded up here:

user posted image

(Don't care how he gets there, just that he does get there! :P )
He'll stop, get out of his car holding a shotgun, you'll have to take him out one way or another before he starts to shoot at you.

---END---

Mission 4

MISSION GIVER

Gre Nader

MISSION NAME

I spy with my little eye

SCRIPT (BY GXT STRING)

Aaaaw maan! You're awesome! Okay okay, I got on last job for ya, this'll give you some big money, you know that little spying snitch you took out? He was giving info to the Yakuza! Can you believe it? They still want to try and take over this town! Man, they can't just accept their fall man... Anyways, we used their tactics against them and we sent our own little spy at them. He tells us that they were going to go out on a full scale attack on us! Bad bad man, but luckily, we got you! Our sources tells us that they'll meet up at Greasy Joe's diner to group up and start attacking my businesses, but you're going to prevent that! Take the rifle hidden behind the corner and start some f*ckin slaughtering!

CODE OVERVIEW

There'll be an M16 next you, pick it up. Get yourself to Greasy Joe's before the time runs out (You'll have 2:00 minutes) and stand in the blue marker placed here:

user posted image

Cutscene will start and alot, alot of Yakuza's will appear, 20 to be exact, all armed with Uzi's and 9mm's. From this point you'll have to kill every single one of them before they kill you.

---END---

------------------------------------------------------------

Info about Gre Nader

Name: Angus Artard
Nickname: Gre Nader
Story:

Angus Artard (aka Gre Nader) is a, how to say, mentally disrupt man. First of, he went ballistic because of his name, he was teased alot in school and one day he snapped. During a lesson, he said he was going to the bathroom, but before he went out of the door, he threw and a couple of grenades into the classroom, then locking the door leaving the whole class blown up. Then he started throwing grenades in the entire school.

He turned into a life of crime and adopted the nickname Gre Nader. He found out that drugs was a very good business, and was at it's top when the government collapsed. Now he's an druglord that kills everyone and everyone close to them that even mention his old name.

THE END

So? What do you think?:D

*hopes this gets ingame*

- Felle

Claude GTA3
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 5:37pm

Group: BUSTED!

I posted mine on GTAF,but here

Mission: Fare share

Mission Giver: Robby (A bald cocky taxist )

Cutscene:(Claude approaching to the taxi in a back alley,front doors open) Hey,you,some asshole has been stealing my fares,last I heard he was in Wichita Graden,that sh*tty ghetto,get there and say Robby said Hi.(Claude leaving) Hey! I almost forgot,give him his note.

Mission: Go pay Jimmy (the fare stealer) a visit,he should be in Wichita Gardens. There he is,ram him (Damage meter opens up)! The bastard is running away,learn him a lesson,but DON'T kill him!

Ending Cutscene: Jimmy: NO DON'T! (Claude throws the note on him,and walks away)

Mission Complete: 5000$ (Robby isn't exactly a billionare)

Robby's bio coming soon

Robby's pic: (an actor from my country)
http://www.kazalistekerempuh.hr/UserDocsImages/HV0I3498.jpg
Robby should kinda look like the bald one on the right,but wearing a jacket,and jeans

Defur
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 6:20pm

* MISSION GIVER
Nerd - Ted(dy) Smith

* MISSION NAME
Bullies

* SCRIPT
*Snork* Hehihi, hello there, friend. I need your help and I trust you on this. Some bullies always follow me and sometimes beat me down when I walk on the stre- *Sneeze!* -ETS! Excuse me, *Blows nose*, I want them taken care of, do this, you will not regret it. Oh and for your own safety take the gun I hid closeby.
( When going back to the payphone )
*Snork* So how did it go?... Really!? ( Whispers; I need to use these payphones more often ) Good work friend *nerd laughter* You'll find a reward close-by

* CODE OVERVIEW
( If possible this mission would be one of the first ones )
You start at the Payphone where the Triads usally hang out.
After getting the mission breif pick up a pistol closeby ( preferbly in a close alley or behind a house ).
Go to the red light district in that little tunnel close to the Ammu-Nation store, and show them bullies ( 4-8 ) not to mess with Ted!
After beating down every bully, make sure that Teddy knows.
Go back to the payphone.
After you talked to Ted you get 2000$ and a pistol.

Defur
Posted on 11 Sep 2007, 6:23pm

Sorry for double post.

-------------------------------------------------------

* MISSION GIVER
Ted Smith

* MISSION NAME
Dynamic sh*t.

* SCRIPT
( From no on Ted won't sound as nerdy and will sound more desperate and rushed )
Great just what I need! Eh, uh... Well I feel kind of harsh to say this but those bullies weren't really bullies. I haven't got the time to talk so I'll cut to the chase, people are coming to get you, I suggest you run. A shotgun and a uzi is supplied closeby, for your safety, aren't I just the bes-*Door kicked in sound*.. Oh-sh*t.
(When coming to the tunnel that leads to ghost town)
*Ted Breaths heavely after escaping his appartment*
A....Ahaha! Those guys don't know who they're dealing with! I'm the freakin' son of War!.. Oh right*Breaths* make sure you hit the ramp when coming to 'Ghost Town' *Breaths* I have a suprise for you.
( if the later alternative cutscene is choosen instead the part with the ramp and add this instead )
I'm The freakin' son of War! Be sure *Breaths* to hurry to the town, I got a suprise for you.

* CODE OVERVIEW
An Uzi and a Shotgun will spawn nearby, and [Insert car] will also spawn nearby ( but like a bit of road like someone had droven into something.
The 'Bullies' are coming for you, get to 'Ghost Town' to ensure your safety. That's way far away from the 'Bullies' turf and they won't go there. Take I don't know maybe one-two cars follow you on each part of town ( Portland, where the mission starts, Staunton and SSV ). And some 'Bullies' (About 3-4) with uzi's on every bridge. ( If possible it would be nice like when you enter the tunnel to Ghost Town, you get a Phone Call Read the continuing part of the script, then by the end of the tunnel there is a roadblock of 'Bullies' and have a GTA SA-esque cutscene when you fly over the roadblock with a veachicle, or an alternative scene where Claude runs past the guards jumps up on a car then passes the roadblock very smothly then when he walks away from it in slow-mo he gets filmed from the front and the roadblock explodes.

killabum
Posted on 12 Sep 2007, 5:27am

DARKEL'S MISSIONS ARE NOT PAYPHONE MISSIONS

Mission Giver:
Darkel

Mission Name:
Curtly's Avengance

Script (By GXT STRING):
The name is Darkel, I have a little job for you. You may remember Donald Love, the greedy rich guy you worked for... well his assistant is arriving at redfern in 3:00 hours time, he will be arriving by helicopter... rare thing to find these days of war... go and shoot down his helicopter with a rocket launcher, but beware his bodyguards will be there... Make sure he pays for what he did to Curtly!!

Mission Overview:
Go and collect the rocket launcher in Darkels tunnel, then use the go cart and go through the tunnels, arrive in Redfern before 3:00 hours pass and shoot down his helicopter, you will be chased by his bodyguards, drive from there as fast as you can back to Darkel's

killabum
Posted on 12 Sep 2007, 5:44am

DARKEL'S MISSIONS ARE NOT PAYPHONE MISSIONS

Mission Giver: Darkel

Mission Name: Spank N Go

Mission Script GXT editor:
It's good to see you again, Colonel Rokvien, en ex colonel in the army or something like that, has ordered three cartel cruisers full of SPANK, a rare gem in today's crime world, the trucks are currently selling to their lesser buyers, after that they will refill on their SPANK, follow them around town, when they get to the colonel shoot the trucks with the rocket launcher!

Mission Overview: Get the rocket launcher and follow the cartel cruisers they will be on the radar, follow them but don't spook them! When they get to colonel's place explode the cruisers with the rocket launcher. MISSION PASSED

Mission Name: Cargo Drop

Mission Script GXT editor:
It has come to my attention that Mayor, or should I say ex mayor O'Donoven has ordered weapons to help his financial friends protect their turf from us urchin, the weapons are being brought to Liberty City by a plane, and then the weapons are being taken care by the army, make sure the plane doesn't reach them...

Mission Overview:
Collect the rocket launcher either take a boat to Francis Int'l or a car and wait at the landing strip, shoot down the plane down on its arrival and collect the weapons, you are now being chased by the army (THEY HAVE LCPD SQUAD CARS)
Deliver the weapons to the hobos all around town.. RADAR

Mission Name: Rise of the Bums, ACT I

Mission Script GXT Editor:
You did us a great favor in that previous job, now is the time us urchin rise and dominate the survivng office men. You and my gang of urchin people will meet up in Donald Love wrecked building, all the buisness people are residing there, they are being guarded by the army, kill the fools who guard them and go inside Love's residence, lead my urchins and kill all the buisness people, don't worry about weapons, my people got the ones you retrieved from the plane. Now go!

Mission overview: Drive to Donald's building a cutscene pops up and show the hobos arriving, kill the army guards, go inside and help the hobos kill all the buisness men, another cutscene shows up and show ex-Mayor O'Donoven fleeing the scene, he manges to escape. Mission Passed!

Mission Name: Rise of the Bums Act II

Mission Script GXT editor: Now we know where O'Donoven and other government officials are hiding, and there is a surprise, Donald Love is there also. They are all hiding at Phil's old place, go get a car to get it rigged and park it there, get out and destroy them! Also bring me Donald Love's suitcase...

Mission Overview: Go get a car and get rigged at eightball's old place, take it to phil's old place under 6:00 hours or it will explode, get out of phil's old place and detonate it, collect Donald's Briefcase (Careful from fire and debris), but you are now being chased by Donald's old buisness assitants escape to redfern. Mission Passed! (BEFORE RISE OF THE BUMS ACT II DARKEL'S MISSION PLACE IS THE BUM TUNNEL IN PORTLAND, AFTER RISE OF THE BUMS ACT II HIS NEW LOCATION IS REDFERN)

Mission Name: Last Dance

Mission Script GXT editor: You arrive at Darkel's place, he has been kidnapped. There is a note on the floor: IF you want to see your bum amigo, come to old cartel villa in shoreside vale, but be quick if you don't want to see ground hobo meat on you way in

- Lorenso

Mission Overview:
Get to the old cartel villa before 4:00 hours, Darkel is being held ransom by the new colombian cartel, Lorenso is second in command, kill the Cartel guards, and you see a cutscene where lorenso is torturing Darkel, lorenso sees you and takes Darkel for a ride in a bulletproof cartel cruiser, follow and ram the cartel cruiser (Damage bar) after damaging badly the truck, you shoot lorenso but he is still alive, he escapes in helicopter. Take darkel back to Redfern. Mission Passed

Mission Name: Sleeping with the fishes

Mission String GXT editor:
Thank you for what you did back there, you are a trusted ally. I have a list here of people need "taking care of". After you kill them put them in the car and dump them in the river.

Mission Overview:
Kill the people that darkel told you to kill
People are:
Joey Leone-His garage
Lorenso-cartel mansion
Misty-arriving by deaddodo to Francis Int'l
Ex City Financial Advisor Deren De Frall-Kenji's Casino

They are all in the car now dump them in the river in Wichita Gardens, beeper messege from Darkel he is in trouble, the army is trying to kill him! Arrive at francis int'l before 6:00 hours, you arrive at the scene and a bunch of bums are dieing. Shoot down the two helicopters and kill all of the army members. After that a cutscene comes on showing Darkel escaping Liberty on boat, all he says is,"See you around kid, pay check is in the safehouse!" Mission Passed $9,000

OnePiece
Posted on 12 Sep 2007, 7:24am

The chance to submit missions has now officially closed. Only submit missions if you have already submitted 2 or more missions and want to finish the set.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit