[SRxC]ConTron
Posted on 19 May 2007, 9:20am

Group: Modders

You can discuss my mod here.
Showcase: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkhVhHwe0Ng

deoxyswill
Posted on 19 Jul 2007, 10:40am

Group: Members

I've put the map files in. However, where do you put the IPL Lines? Because there are so many paragraphs and lines in the gta .dat file, is there any specific position or line to put it in? Coz when I tried to put it under splashloadsc2,3 and others but couldn't get it to work. Whenever the IPL Line gets put wrongly, the game crashes. So where do I put it?

[SRxC]ConTron
Posted on 29 Jul 2007, 12:01pm

QUOTE (deoxyswill @ 04:40, Jul 19 2007)
I've put the map files in. However, where do you put the IPL Lines? Because there are so many paragraphs and lines in the gta .dat file, is there any specific position or line to put it in? Coz when I tried to put it under splashloadsc2,3 and others but couldn't get it to work. Whenever the IPL Line gets put wrongly, the game crashes. So where do I put it?

Put it under

#
# Scene information
#
IPL DATAMAPSfunmapbeach.IPL

[SRxC]ConTron
Posted on 28 Aug 2007, 7:10pm

QUOTE ([SRxC)
ConTron @ 06:01, Jul 29 2007] QUOTE (deoxyswill @ 04:40, Jul 19 2007)

Put it under

#
# Scene information
#
IPL DATAMAPSfunmapbeach.IPL

Just use the AutoInstaller now :beerhat:

sportcrazy60
Posted on 30 Mar 2011, 1:29pm

Group: Members

Crashes the game.

Back to topic listings

bit