Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
COOL IDEA

Chong McBong
Posted on 18 May 2007, 7:33pm

Group: Modders

:O i was just thinking about making some HUGE-aass buildings for driving off the top of... looks like u beat me to it...:turn: here, have some biscuits...:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:yummy

CJ91
Posted on 21 May 2007, 8:04pm

Group: Members

Theres no DL here. Could you please add it? The same thing for the Pentagon mod too. This is a cool idea, but theres no DL. :dontgetit:

Murdercommitedbyme
Posted on 23 May 2007, 8:55am

Well as for the pentagon it is still under construction. The skyscraper andreas will firstly have only the downtown of Los Santos build up andin the other versions San Fierro and Las Venturas will be build up.

Chong McBong
Posted on 23 May 2007, 12:33pm

i can't wait to jump of these monolithic buildings... :music:

Murdercommitedbyme
Posted on 25 May 2007, 8:35am

:D :DYou can ask me that I fell of these towers. You don't want to know.

yarin153
Posted on 06 Jun 2007, 11:02am

when are you going to add the mod
and when you are
please do me a favor and tell me in [email protected]
please...................................

Teckizt
Posted on 09 Jun 2007, 1:26am

hi, man
i wanna know: how tall are this buildings?
if you take as base the skyscraper in LS (the round one, you know, the BIG one), this buildings are double height, three times the skyscraper, four times the skycraper? can you post any screenshots? for me, it doesn't matter if this screens are of the beta or the development, i just wanna know how tall is the tallest building in your mod.
Hey, thanks man.

Murdercommitedbyme
Posted on 11 Jun 2007, 4:53pm

Well, the highest building is soooooooooooo high that you will not be able to reach the top! The Version 1.0 contains the building of Los Santos. The screenshots will be submited in 15/6/2007. Here have a biscuit! :cookie:.

Hollaz
Posted on 16 Jun 2007, 7:35pm

the 15th has pass... No screenies...

CJ91
Posted on 17 Jun 2007, 4:30am

When will this cool mod be released?

Teckizt
Posted on 19 Jun 2007, 12:01am

where are the screenies?
we need to know, even the progress or something.
or are ya liyng?

J3LM3R
Posted on 09 Jul 2007, 7:24pm

Could you please post a mod when it's ready.. I see hat you (not just you.. many other people as well) have many 'mods' except there are almost never screens or files.. I suggest you only submit a new mod when you've actually finished it.. (or at least show any sign of update or building progress)

It's so annoying when half of the mods in the download-list aren't finished or appear to be dead or abandoned mods..

I hope you understand what I'm saying - finish a mod; then build a new one..

I don't mean this personal.. It's just that I don't believe in mods that have no sign of update or screens etc.

Thanks for you're understanding,
J3lM3R

luky5550
Posted on 11 Jul 2007, 2:43pm

QUOTE (J3LM3R @ 13:24, Jul 09 2007)
Could you please post a mod when it's ready.. I see hat you (not just you.. many other people as well) have many 'mods' except there are almost never screens or files.. I suggest you only submit a new mod when you've actually finished it.. (or at least show any sign of update or building progress)

It's so annoying when half of the mods in the download-list aren't finished or appear to be dead or abandoned mods..

I hope you understand what I'm saying - finish a mod; then build a new one..

I don't mean this personal.. It's just that I don't believe in mods that have no sign of update or screens etc.

Thanks for you're understanding,
J3lM3R

i agree with you. You are absolutely right

Teckizt
Posted on 05 Aug 2007, 3:15am

ok, because nothing is happening, i'll try to make a real skycraper andreas by myself. if anyone wants to help me, you can email me at [email protected]
my idea is to take the buildings in downtown ls and to put them all around the map. I'll use my super high skycraper mod too! If anyone help me, we can make new models and put them al across SA.

Down with the unfinished and abandoned mods!

cjfuckthesa2
Posted on 15 Aug 2007, 10:30pm

Group: BUSTED!

QUOTE (Teckizt @ 21:15, Aug 04 2007)
ok, because nothing is happening, i'll try to make a real skycraper andreas by myself. if anyone wants to help me, you can email me at [email protected]
my idea is to take the buildings in downtown ls and to put them all around the map. I'll use my super high skycraper mod too! If anyone help me, we can make new models and put them al across SA.

Down with the unfinished and abandoned mods!

The mod is ready!!! because murdercommitedbyme hasn't got internet so he cant submite files all the time!!!
:die::die::die:

Teckizt
Posted on 03 Sep 2007, 9:59pm

ok thanks cj8888thesa, i already saw it xDD

kfmnhznebi
Posted on 19 Nov 2008, 6:12pm

it doesn't work for me dudes:bored: :bored: :bored:

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit