Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Please help me

slet_lite
Posted on 08 Aug 2006, 12:28am

Group: Members

Ok, I downloaded the file and its just says 2_Player_missions.rar, and I don't know how to install it..
Please help.

slet_lite
Posted on 08 Aug 2006, 7:11pm

Ok, nevermind I got it working, but 1 controller controllers both the characters.

slet_lite
Posted on 08 Aug 2006, 7:11pm

Ok, nevermind I got it working, but 1 controller controllers both the characters.

slet_lite
Posted on 09 Aug 2006, 2:33am

Oh nevermind I got all of it working, but theres a few bugs in this mod.

jarjar
Posted on 06 Sep 2006, 12:01pm

Group: BUSTED!

QUOTE (slet_lite @ 20:33, Aug 08 2006)
Oh nevermind I got all of it working, but theres a few bugs in this mod.

Which are being fixed, don't worry ;).

kanar
Posted on 18 Mar 2008, 7:41pm

Oh crap, how did you get it working fully ?

I got two controllers, one is my PSP, the second a USB joypad, but I'm stuck with the same problem for a year. I read on some site that this mod was hopeless, that one player would control both no matter what is changed... but it seems some people got it right. what version of the game do you have ? cause I have 1.0 and the 2player mod installed, it just doesnt want to work. please explain what you did to get it working. thank you..

a-k-t-w
Posted on 30 Sep 2008, 6:44am

You need the newest version of SAAC (San Andreas Advance Control). Open SAAC twice and configure them both for your controlers. Select one to be the second controler by clicking the button 'Player 2'. When you are in-game, press NUM_*. Now it should work. Hope this helps
:rah:

edgar_macias
Posted on 19 Jan 2009, 5:09am

Group: Modders

QUOTE (kanar @ 19:41, 18 Mar 2008, 7:41pm)
Oh crap, how did you get it working fully ? I got two controllers, one is my PSP,
Its possible to use your PSP as a control for the computer? If its possible please pm me! Thank You!

IVOLV
Posted on 18 Apr 2009, 3:08pm

Group: BUSTED!

when i press NUM* i got dont send error and then when i want to open gta it shows the same error :(

dzoo
Posted on 05 Nov 2009, 4:24pm

Group: Modders

Instal the mod(add to data the SCRIPT, file) download SAAC2, Open two SAAC2.exe window, select the one SAAC window, and select the "2nd player" and select in the PRESENTES is PSX pad, dont close the windows! start new game , present in the keyboard is the * and LET'S PLAY! Go the market, present the (the yoystick) Play bouton and have fun!I have working GTA SA 2 player!And now you have!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Email:D[email protected] HAVE FUN :beerhat: Sorry for my bad Englis! :sly:

zak23
Posted on 28 Jan 2010, 8:24pm

This mod replaces the script file in the gta san andreas. If I make a back up of it and after I install 2 player mod and then I have to start a new game to play in 2 player. But if I want to play in my old save games again then do I need copy and paste the backup of the script file in the gta san andreas folder each time? Can somebody plz experiment this and tell me if your old savegame will work after doing this?

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit