Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
LightHouse

kac.marko
Posted on 08 Jul 2006, 7:40am

Group: Modders

Hey Man. Ive got an idea. There is a lighthouse in GTA VICE CITY. If you want to you can copy it to your mod and yust change the TXD file if you want to. Its yust a request. You know I can help you with the TXD files. Its no problem for me. :cool::r*:

J3LM3R
Posted on 09 Jul 2006, 9:18pm

I have no expierience with converting stuff from VC but if you could do it entirely i'll be happy to put it in my mod. :p :p
just see if it's poosible and pm me at GTAforums note: I hope it fits in the mod because if it's too big or too small It wouldn't be realistic any more:/

I'd be happy if you want to do this for me -> PM or mail me if you can do the whole thing (provide me with TXD, DFF, COL).

thanks for the offer,

J3LM3R
:rah:

kac.marko
Posted on 09 Jul 2006, 10:56pm

You know im only handy at the txd files.

PS: I hapen to have a DFF modeler, but i dont know how to use it. If you could give me your e-mail i could send the DFF editor in a zip. or a rar. file and you could find out how to use it.

30 Minutes later:

Iwe got the lighthouse from vice city. Yust send me your e-mail and ill send it to you in a zip. file.

:r*::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::r*:

J3LM3R
Posted on 10 Jul 2006, 7:21am

My mail is [email protected] (I wasn't able to PM you GTAforums - some serverfailure:/)

if you send me all the VC files needed (DFF,TXD,COL)
and the edditor; I'll see what I can do.

kac.marko
Posted on 10 Jul 2006, 10:35am

I didnt find the COL file, but Ill try harder to find it.

The DFF exporter:

Im downloading from a download program, but it cant be send by e-mail. Its a LightWave 3D editor, but it needs a litle tuning. Try to download it with eMule++ - A download program.

J3LM3R
Posted on 10 Jul 2006, 5:00pm

QUOTE (kac.marko @ 04:35, Today)
I didnt find the COL file, but Ill try harder to find it.

The DFF exporter:

Im downloading from a download program, but it cant be send by e-mail. Its a LightWave 3D editor, but it needs a litle tuning. Try to download it with eMule++ - A download program.

can you tell me what needs to be done to get it in SA. I can get the files from VC (have to install it again :/). but do I only have to change the TXD (and just import the other files to GTA.img) like you said in the first post or do I have to do more?

kac.marko
Posted on 11 Jul 2006, 8:37am

It loks like that the vice city files can NOT be put in san andreas. Thers a nother lighthouse. This lighthouse is in san andreas. It is just alitle to the north of your mod. Its in that dock. I will try to extract it.:r*:

J3LM3R
Posted on 11 Jul 2006, 8:54pm

I know that one but it's too small :/i'll use the one at santa maria beach - thanks for the suggestion anyway :p :p :p :p

disaster9876
Posted on 17 Jul 2008, 3:07pm

on the first island is a light house 2...

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit