Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Where is ALCATRAZ ISLAND?

kakatewa
Posted on 08 Jun 2006, 12:30am

Group: Members

mam i dont find alcatraz island and i corretly instaled the mod.please post here the correct location to i go see..its looks like real nice

J3LM3R
Posted on 08 Jun 2006, 4:29pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (kakatewa @ 18:30, Yesterday)
mam i dont find alcatraz island and i corretly instaled the mod.please post here the correct location to i go see..its looks like real nice

..::..
The Mod that you can download is the VX-storage bunker NOT the island itself (the island is not finished yet) The bunker is located at the south side of the submarinebunker near the aircraftcarrier - San Fierro).
I'm sorry but I haven't had the time to work on the Island this week (been a bit busy at school:(). I will have the time to work on it soon but I have to wait for (warning: good name ahead) since he's helping me out with a couple of buildings that I find hard to build with GTA SA objects (He tries to build them (in Zmodeler - i think).
Just check this site for updates and info - also see the other discussions.:p
The Island is going to be between San Fierro and Bayside marina - near Gant bridge (Golden Gate Bridge). In the bay east of the bridge.

keep_out
Posted on 26 Jul 2006, 9:52pm

Sorry to disturb you, but I'm not acquinted so well with the map yet and I don't know where the aircraft carrier is... Maybe you could post the SA map with a small arrow over the location of the bunker? Please.:blush:

Thanks a lot for working on this, the whole idea looks awesome.... I'm so looking forward to this island!

J3LM3R
Posted on 03 Aug 2006, 5:13pm

sorry for answering so late. (i'll post an image that shows where both mods are located)

J3LM3R

EDIT:
user posted image
the big dot is the island
the smaller one more south is the VX-storage with added watchtowers, hangar, steps to get on the boat and the storage itself.

have a look if you cant find it post here and I'll help you find it.

HolyShiz
Posted on 16 Aug 2008, 6:32pm

Hey, when I look over there at the big dot area (island) I see no island, only the VX Storage, which is still cool cus' I like those boats in the vicinity of that area. :D

Big_lebowski
Posted on 18 Aug 2008, 12:37pm

QUOTE (HolyShiz @ 18:32, Aug 16 2008)
Hey, when I look over there at the big dot area (island) I see no island, only the VX Storage, which is still cool cus' I like those boats in the vicinity of that area. :D

LEARN TO READ!!!!

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit