Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
cannot install

Terzin1
Posted on 06 Jun 2006, 11:59pm

Group: Members

Ok, I havent modded the map in any way and followed the readme install instructions fine. Why wont alcatraz show up when i play the game? is there something I missed. addes that line to the GTA.dat file and put that line in the data folder. Is there something else?

J3LM3R
Posted on 07 Jun 2006, 10:24am

Group: Modders

QUOTE (Terzin1 @ 17:59, Yesterday)
Ok, I havent modded the map in any way and followed the readme install instructions fine. Why wont alcatraz show up when i play the game? is there something I missed. addes that line to the GTA.dat file and put that line in the data folder. Is there something else?

It's normal - I guess you've misread the readme (could be my language - I know I'm not always as clear in what I mean).
I've only finished the VX-storage (from the movie) and that one is only for download available) I'm still working on the island - it's not finished yet (and not yet for download).

The storage you've installed is located at de aircraftcarrier dock on the south side of the submarinebunker. take a look there:p > also see other topic of the discussion for info on the truck (thats parked in the mod - this will be fixed).
If it runs to slow you could try the smoke-free version.

be patient - the island will be ready soon (I hope 2/3 weeks:p).
In the mean while have a look at the screens I will update them soon.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit