signbit
bit
stuff

l3mmy
Posted on 31 May 2006, 10:30pm

Group: Modders

hi guys.....wheres the posts?

the preview is old now and doesnt even look like it does now
it has a railway which i am trying to make work.....airport with andromas and interiors for it.....(also at400's)full works basicly....multi story carpark with working stairs(go to the door on top floor and it will teleport u to the bottom).....
please feel free and do post comments.....:r*::r*::r*::D :r*::r*::r*:

><willis><
Posted on 21 Oct 2006, 4:17am

Group: Members

i downladed you mod rock island but when i tried to extract it nothing happend then about every ten secs somthing would start flashing on my monitor

><willis><

i downladed you mod rock island but when i tried to extract it nothing happend then about every ten secs somthing would start flashing on my monitor

><willis><

><willis><

><willis><

l3mmy
Posted on 22 Oct 2006, 9:56pm

Group: Modders

Ok, 1 try win rar, or wait for the next release which will be pretty soon with garages and stuff,(complete)

i have tryed the rar package when i uploaded it on another computer, and it worked fine...so i'd wait for the next release...:)

**EDIT: Please only post one time...not 5 or 6 of the same thing...(thats borring :D )

cjfuckthesa2
Posted on 18 Aug 2007, 6:46pm

Group: BUSTED!

HI!! I JUST SAW YOU AT STREAM HILL QUESTIONING SUPDARIO ABOUT INTERIORS. IF YOU HAVE AN ANSWEAR, WILL YOU TELL IT TO ME??? I NEED TO PUT SOME INTERIORS. DON'T IGNOR ME PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit