Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Tips and Suggestions

Revolution-Designes
Posted on 10 Sep 2011, 3:28pm

Group: Modders

If you have any tips or suggestions for the mod, you can post them here or in the topic at GTAForums!

Domino144
Posted on 11 Sep 2011, 5:23pm

Hi, I can't wait till you release your mod. I'm a big fan of 'Left 4 Dead' so I decided to give you an awesome suggestion. (I'm not sure if this idea is possible but it is worth a try at scripting) At high waves give the infected the ability to steal health points from the player when they attack you. This will really emphasize the hardness in high waves and display just how hard it is. The player (protagonist) will be more careful about fighting the zombies and will also avoid any contact with the infected. Damage = Health leech (half the Damage ). For example: A infected punched the player - that dealt 2 damage points, so then the zombie gains 1 health point. For damage values (odd numbers) like 1, 3, 5 etc. that can't heal the infected to a whole integer, (whole number) you should round them to the closest whole number. Thanks, Domino144

NeedZombiez
Posted on 03 Jul 2012, 12:57pm

Group: Members

Hey you could add random groups of soldiers in the streets fighting the zombies... You should fix this: When i use rocketmayhem and recruit a soldier (Wanna fight RP style :D) after 2minutes he just spawns... I wanna like fight in groups... Or if there is a NPC Spawner that would do...

Silabus
Posted on 05 Jul 2012, 2:45pm

[i]The number of infected people must be increased when I night. Weapons such as 9mm would not be such efficient through zombies as it will take 3 hit into body 1 hit at head. I think zombie's health will be twice as armor and twice as health of the player.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit