Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Lol

Paul900
Posted on 04 Jun 2011, 4:40am

Group: Modders

sounds pretty cool i dont play gta 4 but ur mod looks epic (and its even better than the real gta sa cuz its got better graphics n stuff) have sum cookies :cookie: :cookie:

achil
Posted on 05 Jun 2011, 9:29am

Group: Modders

I wish it has the sa storyline but with the gta iv characters :cookie: :cookie:

anib
Posted on 27 Jul 2011, 6:26pm

Group: BUSTED!

QUOTE (achil @ 09:29, 05 Jun 2011)
I wish it has the sa storyline but with the gta iv characters :cookie: :cookie:
is gta san andreas iv as persoajes you happen to GTA IV if the map of San Andreas has to be all San Andreas missions with characters from san andreas cj, ryder.smoke, sweet. and also you can put pedestrians and cars if you want to this mod could be recognized by Rockstar Games :r*:

anib
Posted on 10 Aug 2011, 12:42am

Group: BUSTED!

hey modderatorsof gta sa iv i found this mod is cj to gta 4 http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=16059 is a mod that can put you in your mod they think :cool: :cool: :r*:

megaglitchfinder
Posted on 08 Nov 2011, 9:12pm

Group: Members

This mod sucks imo , gta v is coming out soon. -- Why this mod sucks? 1: You just explore around the city , you can do the same in gta sa with enb and other mods on. 2: There are no npc's which sucks so badly. -- The only thing i liked was the ragdoll , but it will be on gta v aswell so this mod is just useless. -- But i have to give credits for making this , good job guys! :)

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit