Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Ideas for next version of DYOM

Manned
Posted on 20 Feb 2011, 12:42pm

Group: Modders

Hello! I've some ideas for future version of Desing your own mission. Im old user of mod and want to help if it is possiple. 1. Able to save your game on storyline (its useful, when you are playing long storyline. If the game crash, or you have to keep little break, so you dont have to start everything again) 2. Ammunation. You're able to go buy some weapons from ammunation during the storyline. (And plus, there is target to spend money which you did earn from the missions!) 3. IF IS possible, maker is able to lock and unlock Ammunation, or limit weapons there can buy. (This can be hard to mod) 4. And IF IS possible, more userfriendly (was that right word?) object, ped, and weapon LIST. ((This can be difficult to mod too). The list would be more like eg. MTA's object list. Not the same, but more like it... 5. If is possible again, rised storylines mission limit (Im not sure about the limit. I havent NEVER test how much missions i can put to storyline. But i think it is eight). With these improves DYOM would be on the top. But the thing is, to make these ideas true, it will take time. The list can contain nearly impossible things, like the better list and lockable Ammunation. But I HOPE that DYOM crew even look this. Thank you, I will now descend from the stage. Oh yes, and please give your comments :r*: :r*: And im sorry of crappy read feeling. Text is in one BIG sh*t, but i tried to make the more smarter look. Im not a text Master. These wishesh can be found from forum too, its little smarter looks ;) AND BECAUSE I WANT TO ADVERTISE LOLOL OMGOMG GO GO BABY!!

gtamods123
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 7:51pm

Group: Modders

Ideas I got on options and other Ideas for Actor options Settings: Actors will disapper after a while. Fail when wanted. Health: Infinity and 1 damage on ped will kill. Gang = Neutrilaze = Walk anywhere. Stay there. Friend = Follow player must survive and can't go to far away (That a blue marker says that you must pick him up). Enemy Will kill you when he see his friends die. Objective Actor: Escapes, Follow him. Fail when spotted. Objectives: Drive-by

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit