Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Transformer_mod

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 04 Feb 2011, 10:41am

Group: Modders

hi... __ ASHWANI -- thanks for view or download as you know this my frist mod & i am very happy to see your response -- i am making a update of it which will :O :O surprise you it will come after 2 months because of my exams __ if you like or dislike this mode pls tell me * what thing you like most in it ? or * why you don't like this mod ? ~~ waiting :blink: :whuh:

AB0333
Posted on 06 Feb 2011, 10:08am

Group: BUSTED!

Firstly, this mod belongs to Plugin Scripts. Secondly, I don't think you have enough experience to realize 'NEED FOR SPEED' Total Conversion.

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 06 Feb 2011, 2:38pm

QUOTE (AB033 @ 10:08, Today)
Firstly, this mod belongs to Plugin Scripts. Secondly, I don't think you have enough experience to realize 'NEED FOR SPEED' Total Conversion.
its you !! who rated my "nfs sa" mod -- when someone is making mod & it is under construction. wait for it. it doesn't mean that you rate lowest & broke all hopes... it is bad very bad i have stop working on it... wen i saw lowest rating -- what are you talking about "I don't think you have enough experience" what do you mean i dont under stand explain :die:

AB0333
Posted on 08 Feb 2011, 12:47pm

I haven't rated ANY of your mods. Okay, I will explain what I meant when I said you don't have enough experience to realize a TC. I don't want something bad to anyone, but let's be real. You are totally new to modding and you want to make a TC already. If im not right, tell me what you can do? Can you make cars from scratch? Can you make anything in some modeling software? Can you script missions? Total Conversion needs a lot more effort and work than you think. I can bet you didn't read rules about posting a Total Conversion. Well read it. Then you will realize what I'm talking about. GTA Garage is full of dead mods crap. Tell me I'm an ashole, a motherf*cker or anything, but these are the facts, mate. Btw, you don't have to teach me about that stuff. I can recognize when someone can't realize a mod.

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 08 Feb 2011, 1:22pm

ok, ok, ok, cool down ... nfs sa is removed happy now __ i am not good in making models(cars, buildings, etc) because the z modeler that i have is not working when i export anything the size of .dff become 0 byte anyways sanny builder work fine i am not bad in codding you can see some mod of me if they are good or average then i think it is not bad for a boy like me :p :p :die:

AB0333
Posted on 08 Feb 2011, 8:29pm

Talking to you is wasting time, because you just don't want to understand what I'm talking about. Never mind, just don't start Total Conversion when you know you can't realize it. Btw, sorry if I hurt your feelings. :p

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 09 Feb 2011, 9:36am

QUOTE (AB033 @ 20:29, Yesterday)
Talking to you is wasting time
Thanks for wasting time HA HA !! :D :D :lol:

AB0333
Posted on 09 Feb 2011, 1:36pm

This guy's unlimitedly mentally limited. :dozing:

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 09 Feb 2011, 1:52pm

yes i am totally mad :furious: i know it thanks, for telling me one more time :lol: :p :p

muzzammil
Posted on 11 Feb 2011, 12:01pm

QUOTE (AB033 @ 13:36, 09 Feb 2011)
ROFL :lol: :lol: true true

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 24 Feb 2011, 9:17am

QUOTE (muzzammil @ 12:01, 11 Feb 2011)
 QUOTE (AB033 @ 13:36, 09 Feb 2011)
ROFL :lol: :lol: true true
ha bhan ke land! tuje jyada pata hai... :D

muzzammil
Posted on 24 Feb 2011, 2:11pm

STFU you silly lame :D btw you suck and you got owned by AB033 ;)

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 24 Feb 2011, 4:30pm

QUOTE (muzzammil @ 14:11, Today)
STFU you silly lame :D btw you suck and you got owned by AB033 ;)
SMTU kahi aur jake maa chudao tu or wo do gand maro or mrao. mujhe baksho... f*ck off !! here

muzzammil
Posted on 24 Feb 2011, 5:24pm

oo look at this lame guy speaking weirdo language!! Let me speak mine :rol: Foda-se. Foda-se sua mãe. Foda-se sua família. Está cadela manca e seu país é uma merda. você é uma puta bobagem. chupar seu pau pai ;) haha

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 6:47am

hii!! 'chutia' apne maa, bahen ko chod ke dek ak bar. fir mujhe kuch kahene ki jarort hi nahi pade ghi. chut mar marke chut ka pathila bana dunga.tare maa ka bhosda fadke usme modding karke uska kanaster bana dunga.garwalo ke bare me agar kuch bola to tera land modkar teri hi ghand me de duga.yaha se hi pitchkari maruga land ke beri chut ke seri.or randi ke tu sale konsi si chood fela rha hai sali kuch samaj me ati hi nahi to lage gi kya. :rol: :rol: if you are son of a "kutia" bitch comment one more time in this f*cking language.

muzzammil
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 12:12pm

QUOTE (Ashwin the new boy @ 06:47, Today)
hii!! 'chutia' apne maa, bahen ko chod ke dek ak bar. fir mujhe kuch kahene ki jarort hi nahi pade ghi. chut mar marke chut ka pathila bana dunga.tare maa ka bhosda fadke usme modding karke uska kanaster bana dunga.garwalo ke bare me agar kuch bola to tera land modkar teri hi ghand me de duga.yaha se hi pitchkari maruga land ke beri chut ke seri.or randi ke tu sale konsi si chood fela rha hai sali kuch samaj me ati hi nahi to lage gi kya. :rol: :rol: if you are son of a "kutia" bitch comment one more time in this f*cking language.
No doubt your sure a retard and like AB033 said You are unlimitedly mentally limited lmao and lool idc what you said but it was funny cause you are afraid to write 'em in english! xD oh i know you don't know english properly (oo i'm probably mocking your english) Man its better stfu cause you Get pwned everytime you leave a comment :/so stfu mr.biggest retard in the world ;)

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 12:57pm

i don't care!_if i don't know english properly_because_ english is not important to me. HINDI is my language & i am good in it. I KNOW MY LANGUAGE BETER THEN YOU KNOW YOURS CHUDARICANS

AB0333
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 1:25pm

QUOTE (Ashwin the new boy @ 12:57, Today)
i don't care!_if i don't know english properly_because_ english is not important to me. HINDI is my language & i am good in it. I KNOW MY LANGUAGE BETER THEN YOU KNOW YOURS CHUDARICANS
We really don't give a f*ck what's your language. Man, you have really good mods, but you have to stop acting like a dick. Bad language and acting like a rebel won't move you in the world. Get a better exhaust system, you're too verbally violent.

muzzammil
Posted on 25 Feb 2011, 1:39pm

QUOTE (Ashwin the new boy @ 12:57, Today)
i don't care!_if i don't know english properly_because_ english is not important to me. HINDI is my language & i am good in it.
lolwut! GTAGARAGE Modders dont speak hindi noob! no one understands what you bla blad in the previous reply and if you dont know english properly then stop modding and go to school and stop sh*tting in the internet

Ashwin the new boy
Posted on 26 Feb 2011, 3:37am

i will never reply to you :die: 'muzzammil' :die: bye!! :yawn:

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit