Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Bugs report

SilentPL
Posted on 27 Dec 2010, 6:39pm

Group: Modders

As in topic description - if you'll find any bugs, please post it here.

rizkyfz
Posted on 04 Jan 2011, 2:37pm

1.sometimes my partner won't come to my car, he just standing 2.the msx radio sometimes unavaible 3.i don't really like with auto-walk mod, please disable it

SilentPL
Posted on 04 Jan 2011, 2:49pm

QUOTE (rizkyfz @ 14:37, Today)
1.sometimes my partner won't come to my car, he just standing 2.the msx radio sometimes unavaible 3.i don't really like with auto-walk mod, please disable it
1. It's known, I'm trying to fix that. 2. When? 3. You can disable this in game options (in HQ), so what's the problem?

rizkyfz
Posted on 05 Jan 2011, 12:16pm

QUOTE (SilentPL @ 14:49, Yesterday)
 QUOTE (rizkyfz @ 14:37, Today)
1. It's known, I'm trying to fix that. 2. When? 3. You can disable this in game options (in HQ), so what's the problem?
yeah, sometimes when i scrolling the radio station, it's unavaible. it will shown up Radio Off. but when i enter my car again ( after the radio dissapear ) it will be avaible again. an yeah, i know to disable the auto walk mod, but can you disable it at the first time we play it ? anyway , your mod is great. i will waiting for any updates

Joneppi
Posted on 06 Jan 2011, 8:22pm

Problem solved. :D I downloaded an older version of CLEO 4, it worked. :)

SilentPL
Posted on 07 Jan 2011, 12:20pm

That issue might be related to your PC. I don't know how to fix it.

fermincab
Posted on 18 Jan 2011, 7:01am

Group: Members

I cant believe it. This f*cked up my SA installation. I dont know what the hell i did wrong, i choose to install it on other folder, but now my Ggta_sa.exe crashes in the beginning and shows the 95 "interface". I cant believe it.

SilentPL
Posted on 18 Jan 2011, 6:42pm

QUOTE (fermincab @ 07:01, Today)
I cant believe it. This f*cked up my SA installation. I dont know what the hell i did wrong, i choose to install it on other folder, but now my Ggta_sa.exe crashes in the beginning and shows the 95 "interface". I cant believe it.
Looks like you've installed a mod without launcher. There's a warning in the beginning of this type of install.

joe101
Posted on 03 Apr 2011, 12:34pm

i have a problem in the mission "All Right". From Robbie's HQ to the LasVenturas HQ is no problem. The problem starts when we met the FBI girl with a blue shirt. After entering the three Turismo and go down the building, that FBI girl's car stuck right in front of the building. I crash it with the Turismo I'm driving, and I even headshot that FBI girl, and the car just won't move. Is it just me, or anybody else having this problem too?

SilentPL
Posted on 04 Apr 2011, 9:49pm

QUOTE (joe101 @ 12:34, Yesterday)
i have a problem in the mission "All Right". From Robbie's HQ to the LasVenturas HQ is no problem. The problem starts when we met the FBI girl with a blue shirt. After entering the three Turismo and go down the building, that FBI girl's car stuck right in front of the building. I crash it with the Turismo I'm driving, and I even headshot that FBI girl, and the car just won't move. Is it just me, or anybody else having this problem too?
It might be one of FPS-related or random bugs. Where does she block exactly? I'll check it.

Gtakiller1
Posted on 07 Apr 2011, 11:57am

ok... here's my error. at first, my game worked perfectly without any errors and bugs but once when i opened it, it gave the following message:-System.Io.IoException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. at System.Io._error.WinIOError(Int32 Errorcode, String maybe full path) at system.Io_ErrorWinIoerror() at d9.d() at system.IO.File.Move(string sourceFileName, string destfilename. Please help me what can go wrong with this modification?? i tried to fix it but failed. please help. :cry: :( D: im really troubled and the audio too isnt workin.!!

joe101
Posted on 08 Apr 2011, 10:21am

QUOTE (SilentPL @ 21:49, 04 Apr 2011)
 QUOTE (joe101 @ 12:34, Yesterday)
It might be one of FPS-related or random bugs. Where does she block exactly? I'll check it.
She stopped right when she reach the entrance of the building. and when will be the new version released? this mod is so AWESOME!

Daniel415
Posted on 25 Dec 2011, 12:28pm

Group: Members

when i enter on the new game appears loading image, and after loading, image remains black but i can hear the cars and rest.what to do. P.S. Im romanian

Leonharts_E
Posted on 20 Sep 2012, 11:50am

update please :r*: :r*:

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit