Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
How do I get my game back to normal?

Bonkskey
Posted on 17 Aug 2010, 12:55am

Group: Members

So I installed this mod because it sounded really cool, but it seemed a little rough so I wanted to uninstall. The problem is I can't figure out how. I backed everything up so I thought if I just replaced the files with the originals, everything would go back to normal. But there's still snow on the ground. How do I fix this?

Donut136
Posted on 01 Sep 2010, 2:22pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (Bonkskey @ 00:55, 17 Aug 2010)
So I installed this mod because it sounded really cool, but it seemed a little rough so I wanted to uninstall. The problem is I can't figure out how. I backed everything up so I thought if I just replaced the files with the originals, everything would go back to normal. But there's still snow on the ground. How do I fix this?
It would of been better if you had made a copy of the entire games file to test out larger mods like this. if push comes to shove i recomend creating a clean install

shindogg
Posted on 01 Dec 2010, 4:36am

Group: Members

there must be some game files that still need to be replaced and if you swear you replaced everything then you mustve not backed up every file. did you make sure you moved the main.scm & script.img files back? i ask because sometimes i have uninstalled mods and forgot to put those back, which can make all the difference believe it or not.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit