Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
What do you want in this mod

nellypellit
Posted on 11 Jul 2010, 4:35pm

Group: BUSTED!

Your suggestions for extra downloadable content can be suggested here. it could be anything to do with seasons mod. and you never know it might come true what you want put into the mod. Every sunday i will choose the best suggestion of the week. And if that happens i might create what your after (FOR THIS MOD ONLY)

AB0333
Posted on 12 Jul 2010, 8:37pm

My suggestion and request is: just finish the mod, it's too good to die. :D

nellypellit
Posted on 13 Jul 2010, 3:39pm

LoL i am trying to be quick but i dont want to rush it :D. But as iv said this mod isnt going to die. the spring seasons weather and time is uploading its sure is taking its time :/.

Julianoow
Posted on 15 Jul 2010, 4:55pm

Group: Members

I have some suggestions: | - make a script that change CJ stats along the seasons. Ex: in the winter, CJ will be more hungry and exercise muscles will be more slow [to up one + in the muscle for ex, in the spring it ups normal as the real game but in winter only 1/2, so you need to exercise 2 times more to up one +]. I think you get it. Okay, I think this is a dificult one. :p | - changes the ped spawn on the city along the seasons. You know, more people and cars on summer and less on winter. :happy: | - and a optional and just for fun, do a way to in each season, some CJ friend from grove spawn in front his house, and when CJ aproach they drink a beer and CJ becomes drunk, then you can call him and go around the city just a normal grove ped that CJ calls for him gang. I will try to show more easy what I mean: (spring - Ryder in front of his house) (summer - Sweet in front of his house) (fall - Big Smoke in front of CJ Mon's House) (winter - OG Loc in front of the house that is near the CJ Mon's house, the one wich have 2 floors and I might think you make a mission on it of a OG Loc party or something) That's all my sugestions, If you like them or not, is you that will decide. ^^ If I like to have something more, I tell you. And sorry for bad english, If a write something wrong, I'm from Brazil And also, great mod, don't stop making it [unless you really need, for some reason]. Keep up the good work. :lol: :lol: :lol: :beerhat:

shindogg
Posted on 01 Dec 2010, 4:41am

maybe make it so when its summer cj gets tired more often, in winter he slides alot and maybe can fall down when he runs, and he walks weird when its fall because his clothes get wet alot from rain and spring he has hay fever from all the pollen floatin around.

Killer-GTA
Posted on 22 Dec 2010, 11:13am

i want the latest version where to download? thx

jaohm
Posted on 15 Feb 2011, 5:08am

can you please create a sami installer of this? thanks

mickquel
Posted on 29 May 2011, 10:05am

Group: Modders

make this work when loading a save game.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit