Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
HELP!

mckladd
Posted on 29 Apr 2010, 3:22pm

Group: Members

Hello, im done with all of the files but ik don't unerstand the part where you activate then zombies! = ( SET_ANIM_GROUP_FOR_CHAR

Jaeson
Posted on 17 May 2010, 6:14pm

ja, pls help us. I got the same problem;( how can i activate SET_ANIM_GROUP_FOR_CHAR? pls pls give us an answer. I got the Zombie guys but they are walking like normal guys so i just need this. Pls help

jc0001
Posted on 30 May 2010, 6:04pm

Group: Modders

Ok guys simple enough you just have to edit the part that's in the quotes. Like so. SET_ANIM_GROUP_FOR_CHAR(intnewZombie, "move_player";) which would have originally been SET_ANIM_GROUP_FOR_CHAR(intnewZombie, "move_injured_lower";) Same goes for REQUEST_ANIMS("move_player";) which would have originally been SET_ANIM_GROUP_FOR_CHAR(intnewZombie, "move_injured_lower";) Hope that helps.

Jaeson
Posted on 01 Jun 2010, 10:33pm

If I copy the Alice Files in my GTA4 folder, then comes an error message when I start the game, what can be the reason for? if I take the alice folder out, it works. :S:S:S pls help. This mode works for all languages right? i got the german version of GTA4.

Jaeson
Posted on 01 Jun 2010, 10:35pm

I got patch3 and watch your video, I'have done everything like in the video, but if i put the alice files in, there comes an error :S

jc0001
Posted on 06 Jun 2010, 8:41pm

Group: Modders

QUOTE (Jaeson @ 22:35, 01 Jun 2010)
I got patch3 and watch your video, I'have done everything like in the video, but if i put the alice files in, there comes an error :S
Ah yes someone else had the same problem if it's error efc20 then this fix will fix it. http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com/Files/IV.EFC20FIX.rar Remember it's an asi so you need an asi loader but if you have followed the instructions of the video correctly this will not matter because you will already have one. Just place the EFC20FIX.asi inside the Grand theft auto IV/ folder. Hope this helps. Feel free to reply, I may be completely mistaken and you may have another error. If so please let me know what it is and I'll try my best to solve the problem.

Jaeson
Posted on 08 Jun 2010, 2:38pm

Ah ok it works. The Problem was, that I started LaunchExe not as Administrator. Thats all;)

Skyline_H4CK3R
Posted on 10 Oct 2010, 10:26pm

Hi guys... i did everything like in the video... i start the game... everything is fine... i click on start game and then i starts loading like normal game... in the right corner of the screen i see text COUSINS BELICK... then the game shuts down... i dunno wahts wrong... i can see other loading screens and everything looks fine... but it wont start... any help... please

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit