Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
CRASH

sci4me
Posted on 23 Mar 2010, 10:44pm

Group: Modders

it crashes, idk why, but it crashes. could it be the .exe or what? i also would luv a sa one. ill keep tryin but this really suks! :furious: :angry: :( :cry: :cry:

Dylan_Madigan
Posted on 27 Jul 2010, 2:03pm

One of the screens after all the videos says something like "Wait for loading screen". When it gets there, it almost instantley flashes between that and a dimmed version plus there is a blue box in the top right that takes about 1/4th my screen. if i minimise and re enter, it brings me to a diffrent random pause menu or somethin each time (3 times). Whats wrong?

TheD199434
Posted on 31 Jul 2010, 10:30am

(i downloaded this mod 2months before, but nvm:) This mod is a mod, which doesnt work. doesnt matter what you do. I installed clean GTA Vice City. I even got the version 1.0 US (orginal... crack :p)! and it crashes anyway, doesnt matter if you installed it 100%right :( i was very carefully on the installation, very carefull on my GTA. i even backuped and removed my GTAVC user files. so it was like GTAVC for first time. I'll download it, when it will be fixed and final version. I hope, it works soon!

jurver98
Posted on 02 Jan 2011, 4:12pm

HELP! when i play sol and play it 1-3 min. the map will go crazy a part op mainland is gone and floating above the road black things and then... my pc reboots! enywone help...

XxDarkxX
Posted on 06 Feb 2011, 10:08am

Group: Members

Hello, it's keep crashing when we hit "New Game". And during installing, at last it shows "Windows cannot find :/GTASOL_README.rtf". So if possible, can you please fix this. Will really appreciate that. Good luck, thank you. :)

rocco95
Posted on 06 Feb 2011, 1:35pm

i have this problem too

rocco95
Posted on 07 Feb 2011, 1:42pm

0.go to the gta vice city directory 1.backup the gta-vc(exe) 2.rename the gtasol(exe) to gta-vc(exe) 3.right-click on it->properties->compatibility and then change it to windows 98 DevConsole 4.run the dev-console(exe) 5.got to options on the devconsole and then hit the button run gta-vc it works on my pc i hope on your too, good luck

XxDarkxX
Posted on 08 Feb 2011, 7:24am

QUOTE (rocco95 @ 13:42, Yesterday)
0.go to the gta vice city directory 1.backup the gta-vc(exe) 2.rename the gtasol(exe) to gta-vc(exe) 3.right-click on it->properties->compatibility and then change it to windows 98 DevConsole 4.run the dev-console(exe) 5.got to options on the devconsole and then hit the button run gta-vc it works on my pc i hope on your too, good luck
Hello, i did all this. But that devconsole is not opening. So, can you please tell me about this. And on properties, it was showing only "Window 98/Windows Me". Please let me know about this, how to run game. Thank you. :)

rocco95
Posted on 08 Feb 2011, 8:11am

try other compatibly mode win xp or so try all modes (compatibly mode) which windows do you have ic have win xp how can i upload pictures to help you upload pictures in a post

XxDarkxX
Posted on 15 Feb 2011, 10:06am

Hello, i have same windows XP. But it's keep crashing. And you can upload images by imageshack.com. It will be easy. :) Let me know, how to fix that. Thank you.

XxDarkxX
Posted on 15 Feb 2011, 10:08am

QUOTE (rocco95 @ 08:11, 08 Feb 2011)
try other compatibly mode win xp or so try all modes (compatibly mode) which windows do you have ic have win xp how can i upload pictures to help you upload pictures in a post
Hello, i have same windows XP. And if there is any other mode like this, please let me know. I didn't found it yet. And you can use imageshack.com to upload pictures. :) Thank you. :) And sorry for double posts moderator/admins. Please make a delete option or you can delete above one. Thank you. :)

rocco95
Posted on 15 Feb 2011, 11:46am

you must set the devconsole.exe in win 98 compatibly mode not the gtasol

anib
Posted on 11 Aug 2011, 8:54pm

Group: BUSTED!

I also want to know where this mod for gta san andreas ... gta vice city stinks, but the ridicule of vercety tommy ... mc-kay where is the version of this mod for gta san andreas do not be an asshole

gtalcsfan
Posted on 14 Feb 2012, 1:03pm

QUOTE (rocco95 @ 13:42, 07 Feb 2011)
I did all you said but it's still crashing!! I don't know why! I installed a fresh install of vc and during sol installaation it says gta sol readme.sdf (or whatever that type of file is called) not found... Anyone plzz help :( :( :(

X-Seti
Posted on 11 Mar 2012, 7:10am

I have been working on a newer version, that will replace this. Please wait until I upload the newer version.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit