Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Time speeds up

Wolfeh
Posted on 23 Jan 2010, 11:48am

Group: Members

Well yeah, look i love noob mode. But the problem started when i was in interiors. The time speed up, and messed up my game(like i have one save with noob mode, and one without doing the storyline). It was already annoying, then when i was on the phone ingame, the time also speed up. Now it speeds up if im only holding w and looking down or up, i can hardly even play without the speed up... Can anyone help me? Thanks, i hope im not the only one experiencing this.

newyork_maniac
Posted on 01 Feb 2010, 4:55am

newyork_maniac
Posted on 01 Feb 2010, 4:55am

newyork_maniac
Posted on 01 Feb 2010, 4:56am

QUOTE (Wolfeh @ 11:48, 23 Jan 2010)
Well yeah, look i love noob mode. But the problem started when i was in interiors. The time speed up, and messed up my game(like i have one save with noob mode, and one without doing the storyline). It was already annoying, then when i was on the phone ingame, the time also speed up. Now it speeds up if im only holding w and looking down or up, i can hardly even play without the speed up... Can anyone help me? Thanks, i hope im not the only one experiencing this.
did you back up your files?

Wolfeh
Posted on 06 Feb 2010, 3:49pm

QUOTE (newyork_maniac @ 04:56, 01 Feb 2010)
 QUOTE (Wolfeh @ 11:48, 23 Jan 2010)
did you back up your files?
Yeah but i want to play with n00b mode, since i have two save's

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit