Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Has a few bugs

ihopethisdoesntsuck
Posted on 10 Jan 2010, 4:29am

Group: Members

I like your overall idea, and you get a :cookie: for that, but it has a couple problems. It tends to freeze a lot when you pause (An almost sure sign is that the view will lock up and moving the mouse doesn't change the view). And another thing i noticed is that it is missing a lot of peds (Most country people, other people in genral) Other than that, the fire-starting and people-switching works great. I realize it is only a beta and i totally understand there being some downsides. I like what you have so far, and i encourage you to release an updated version of this mod, people would enjoy it.

devang.dn
Posted on 19 Dec 2010, 2:59am

The freezing thing seems to be machine specific; It happens to me even while playing normally. As for the missing peds its best to first load a 100% (or your main save game) and then start a citizen game, seems like it loads data from the previously loaded game.

josh1andonly
Posted on 13 Nov 2011, 11:16pm

nothing all together works in mine :(

josh1andonly
Posted on 14 Nov 2011, 12:01am

Fixked it :D no problems with me now

EJL242000
Posted on 05 Apr 2013, 9:31am

Group: Modders

I have very major problem with this mod. When I run the original game, this mod is the one that opens. I tried reinstalling but it did not work. Pls. help me

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit