Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Project Recruitment

drakic
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 6:33pm

Group: Modders

Since 'Project Development' thread is now mainly for disscussion of modder's work, this is the new thread for joining. Please post here if you want to join. :alien:

seanny
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 10:10pm

Group: BUSTED!

Can i be a tester If yes send me an e-mail [email protected]

drakic
Posted on 09 Sep 2009, 10:22pm

QUOTE (seanny @ 22:10, Today)
Can i be a tester If yes send me an e-mail [email protected]
Thanks for the help. You'll be tester. I'll send you the v1.2 after some things are done. :alien:

metalpuma
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 8:59am

Group: Members

Hi there, I would like to be a tester, and- if you need help at all- I would like to do some work on the storyline/script. I've written several books, so I might be of use (Hopefully!) If so, e-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks Ben

drakic
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 7:50pm

QUOTE (metalpuma @ 08:59, Today)
Hi there, I would like to be a tester, and- if you need help at all- I would like to do some work on the storyline/script. I've written several books, so I might be of use (Hopefully!) If so, e-mail me at: [email protected] Thanks Ben
Great. You're in as tester and idea writer. But can you also script? :alien:

omar612
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 8:07pm

QUOTE (drakic @ 19:50, Today)
? Im Confused there are Six Idea Writers ( Including me) ? Im Getting dizzy :barf: :dozing: :die: :turn:

drakic
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 8:14pm

QUOTE (omar612 @ 20:07, Today)
 QUOTE (drakic @ 19:50, Today)
? Im Confused there are Six Idea Writers ( Including me) ? Im Getting dizzy :barf: :dozing: :die: :turn:
Well, it's better to have more idea writers so that I can combine ideas. But I don't think that I'll accept more idea writers. :)

metalpuma
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 8:38pm

I wont be able to work on the game's script now actually, due to time constraints (Takes me AGES!) I have time, but not THAT much! So you're full in other areas?

drakic
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 8:41pm

QUOTE (metalpuma @ 20:38, Today)
I wont be able to work on the game's script now actually, due to time constraints (Takes me AGES!) I have time, but not THAT much! So you're full in other areas?
Well, artist job is taken and I have 4 texturers, including kenny (he still works for me). You are idea writer and tester, but if you don't know how to script no problem. AND scripter is now my most wanted job.

frank.s
Posted on 21 Sep 2009, 11:38pm

BTW, drakic, i said i would script the first mission, but it mite take me longer then usual because ive done alot of map and car mods. lol i will still do the latest car you told me though :beerhat:

drakic
Posted on 23 Sep 2009, 7:54pm

QUOTE (frank.s @ 23:38, 21 Sep 2009)
BTW, drakic, i said i would script the first mission, but it mite take me longer then usual because ive done MOUNTAINS of map and car mods. lol i will still do the latest car you told me though :beerhat:
OK, that's great. I am doing the first mission and you do the second one, as I told you, with arresting Diablo racers. :)

insertgamer
Posted on 06 Oct 2009, 4:21pm

I would like to be a Tester for this mod as it looks like one of the best gta 3 mods out right now. :r*: Heres a cookie :cookie:

insertgamer
Posted on 06 Oct 2009, 4:24pm

Whoops if you do say yes email [email protected]

drakic
Posted on 06 Oct 2009, 7:35pm

QUOTE (insertgamer @ 16:21, Today)
I would like to be a Tester for this mod as it looks like one of the best gta 3 mods out right now. :r*: Heres a cookie :cookie:
Well, now the mod is not for III, it's for Vice City. If you would like to be a tester for Vice City, reply back here. However, there is still beta 1.2 available for III, but later versions will be for Vice City. :r*: :colgate:

insertgamer
Posted on 07 Oct 2009, 4:32pm

yeah great i can also code some weapons and vehicles into the game if its VC :r*:

drakic
Posted on 11 Oct 2009, 1:04pm

QUOTE (insertgamer @ 16:32, 07 Oct 2009)
yeah great i can also code some weapons and vehicles into the game if its VC :r*:
I see you have your own mod now. If you still want to be a tester, reply here again. :D

robibota
Posted on 26 Oct 2009, 5:30pm

I'd Like to Be A tester... [email protected]!

drakic
Posted on 26 Oct 2009, 10:16pm

QUOTE (robibota @ 17:30, Today)
Yeah, I've thought, and you can replace seanny, who is busted for mod stealing. ;)

robibota
Posted on 27 Oct 2009, 10:44am

QUOTE (drakic @ 22:16, Yesterday)
 QUOTE (robibota @ 17:30, Today)
Yeah, I've thought, and you can replace seanny, who is busted for mod stealing. ;)
Ok :beerhat: :happy:

AB0333
Posted on 27 Oct 2009, 4:25pm

Group: BUSTED!

Can I join? I can script a lil bit (can't make missions, but I can rig some weapons and cars into game) and I could be a mapper (I have some mind-blowing ideas for 90's map). I have some experience in mapping, but I have a problem. Which tool I can use to edit map in VC? For SA I use MapEditor, but on VC it doesn't work. Which tool I can use?

Pages: 1 2

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit