Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
LC Virus Alert

SpoonsXownXsinceX92
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 12:45pm

Group: Modders

Actually in most cases zombie disease are infections not viruses. In Dead Rising it's spread by bugs(Infection), 28days and weeks later: Bites and just the pressence of the zombies them self. Left 4 Dead: Spreat by contact and pressence carried by disease. So I don't get how you got the virus thing. But it sounds like a fun mod, if you can make it solid enough.

residentj3553
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 2:39pm

QUOTE (SpoonsXownXsinceX92 @ 11:45, Today)
Actually in most cases zombie disease are infections not viruses. In Dead Rising it's spread by bugs(Infection), 28days and weeks later: Bites and just the pressence of the zombies them self. Left 4 Dead: Spreat by contact and pressence carried by disease. So I don't get how you got the virus thing. But it sounds like a fun mod, if you can make it solid enough.
ok :p

SpoonsXownXsinceX92
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 9:13pm

Not that, that is a bad thing, it could be an all new sort of thing you know. It sounds good. 5 cookies!

residentj3553
Posted on 16 Sep 2009, 4:04am

QUOTE (SpoonsXownXsinceX92 @ 21:13, 01 Sep 2009)
Not that, that is a bad thing, it could be an all new sort of thing you know. It sounds good. 5 cookies!
thx you for the cookies.. :D

KillingName
Posted on 16 Sep 2009, 7:08pm

Even though I dont have Gta 4, this sounds like a great f*ckin mod.

residentj3553
Posted on 20 Sep 2009, 6:19am

QUOTE (KillingName @ 19:08, 16 Sep 2009)
Even though I dont have Gta 4, this sounds like a great f*ckin mod.
Thx you thats what I am aiming for... Why don't you have gta IV? Is your computer below the !huge! standards for this game?

SpoonsXownXsinceX92
Posted on 28 Sep 2009, 8:32pm

You need help on Zombie skins for peds? I could help. If I have some free time today or this week I think I can do a whole lot, also do the girlfriends and some of the cutscene characters have a zombie skin? Alright, I'll start working on it today. Uh, how do you want the zombies to look? Grey skin, white or red eyes, blood stained?

residentj3553
Posted on 29 Sep 2009, 2:06am

QUOTE (SpoonsXownXsinceX92 @ 20:32, Yesterday)
You need help on Zombie skins for peds? I could help. If I have some free time today or this week I think I can do a whole lot, also do the girlfriends and some of the cutscene characters have a zombie skin?
Not really worring about the cutscene or main characters since they wont really be doing the missions... I need help on the regular pedestrians, there is a but load and i have already done at least 15-20 but i still need loads of help! thank you for helping! if you want to start you can go from the bottom to top because i started at the top already

SpoonsXownXsinceX92
Posted on 04 Oct 2009, 9:11am

Alright, I'll start working on it today. Uh, how do you want the zombies to look? Grey skin, white or red eyes, blood stained? Edit Holy Jeebus! I have really overlooked how many peds there are! O.o it will take a long, long time before ''I'' am finished with it. I suggest you look for other modders to help you and just make a schedual. Like I do the f_m, f_o, f_y sections and someone else does the m_m section, someone else does the m_o, m_y section and so on. I am able to do it, but I will mostly work only in the weekends, so I suggest you just make a forum post searching for modders to help you, post several pictures in it how you want the zombies to look. I have about 5 peds fully blood stained and stuff right now, they are very decent. Also I can sent you the ''eye'' textures, so no one f*cks up on that... So... ? What are you going to do?

residentj3553
Posted on 07 Oct 2009, 3:15am

QUOTE (SpoonsXownXsinceX92 @ 09:11, 04 Oct 2009)
Alright, I'll start working on it today. Uh, how do you want the zombies to look? Grey skin, white or red eyes, blood stained? Edit Holy Jeebus! I have really overlooked how many peds there are! O.o it will take a long, long time before ''I'' am finished with it. I suggest you look for other modders to help you and just make a schedual. Like I do the f_m, f_o, f_y sections and someone else does the m_m section, someone else does the m_o, m_y section and so on. I am able to do it, but I will mostly work only in the weekends, so I suggest you just make a forum post searching for modders to help you, post several pictures in it how you want the zombies to look. I have about 5 peds fully blood stained and stuff right now, they are very decent. Also I can sent you the ''eye'' textures, so no one f*cks up on that... So... ? What are you going to do?
If you have seen 28 weeks later... thats the way i want them! blood stained but not like horribly disfigured and eaten... Blood around their mouth and red eyed but not completely red! Send me the eyes you have made and ill check them out! :D I like your idea about the forum post so ill put one up searching for reskinners! :) and about the skins, yeah..theres a ton! :o THx for the help!

jc0001
Posted on 12 Oct 2009, 3:19pm

Hi, just out of curiosity, using C+ or C# means you could make it online right? because that would be awesome. I have a mod going. Uploading at this very moment although quite different to yours. Just to state there are 237 (not including gangs and most of those have 6-8 or so textures (including clothes) 8 x 237 = 1896. Thats a lot of textures. I can help out casually If you send me a video of how to/ a little tutorial so I can get the blood colour right + if you could send me the brush or effects you two are using that'd be sweet. If you want my help that is :p

residentj3553
Posted on 12 Oct 2009, 6:24pm

QUOTE (jc0001 @ 15:19, Today)
Hi, just out of curiosity, using C+ or C# means you could make it online right? because that would be awesome. I have a mod going. Uploading at this very moment although quite different to yours. Just to state there are 237 (not including gangs and most of those have 6-8 or so textures (including clothes) 8 x 237 = 1896. Thats a lot of textures. I can help out casually If you send me a video of how to/ a little tutorial so I can get the blood colour right + if you could send me the brush or effects you two are using that'd be sweet. If you want my help that is :p
I'm learning scripting(C++/C#) at the moment too so I won't be able to give you a tutorial but too answer your question yes you can make this online if you use this method, which is one of the reason I choose this type! :D

glu666
Posted on 21 Oct 2009, 5:20pm

Group: Members

when version 2 come out ? :D

residentj3553
Posted on 30 Oct 2009, 7:08pm

QUOTE (glu666 @ 17:20, 21 Oct 2009)
when version 2 come out ? :D
Soon :)

Deceptionnn
Posted on 16 Feb 2010, 8:34am

Hey, you should make the survivors have a different coloured eye, like in the movie, the boy got bitten but did not change but his eye colour changed. Right?

residentj3553
Posted on 17 Feb 2010, 10:31pm

QUOTE (Deceptionnn @ 08:34, Yesterday)
Hey, you should make the survivors have a different coloured eye, like in the movie, the boy got bitten but did not change but his eye colour changed. Right?
Yes because his mother had a "natural immunity" that he luckily inherited but that doesn't mean all the survivors will have that kind of immunity... They were just fortunate enough not to get bit, scratched or kissed(lol) by an infected...

The Reaper 2867
Posted on 05 Mar 2010, 8:03pm

Will the player be able to get infected himself? and how is work on the mod?

residentj3553
Posted on 24 Apr 2010, 6:34am

QUOTE (The Reaper 2867 @ 20:03, 05 Mar 2010)
Will the player be able to get infected himself? and how is work on the mod?
I am not sure about full transition to zombie but we might be able to add another bar or replace the armor as an infection spreading bar... it'll be a lot easier if we just have it were if you took a major blow from a zombie then your life gauge slowly depletes until your dead...

hebekie
Posted on 06 May 2010, 3:15pm

Group: BUSTED!

i loved to make skins but i just cant finde how to do it for gta 4 please help if you help me out i will try to make a good skin :lol:

yainnzy
Posted on 25 May 2010, 2:19pm

when are version 2 out? :D

Pages: 1 2

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit