Project Development

drakic
Posted on 28 Aug 2009, 3:48pm

Group: Modders

If you want to help me with project, please post here. :D

Orto_Dogge
Posted on 28 Aug 2009, 8:34pm

Man, please, make this mod! It's good idea to make a right mod about cops and perfect opportunity to present GTAIII second life.) If you need any help - write me! I understeand something in scripting. I can test your mod, because I have a clean version of GTA on CD.) I can help you with storyline, because I know something about basically conception of police work, like movies about it and... I am writer.)) Write me on my e-mail ([email protected]) or on my ICQ (289137765). I would be glad to work with you.)

drakic
Posted on 29 Aug 2009, 1:32am

Thanks very much, I'll sign you in as scripter, tester, and idea writer. I really need some ideas with storyline! :colgate:

daluad-day
Posted on 29 Aug 2009, 1:53am

Group: Members

i can help whit a tester and a idea writer . i love gta 3 so much =D and a mod called police stories... pretty cool. email : [email protected] alternative email ( only menssages ) [email protected] =D

drakic
Posted on 29 Aug 2009, 8:12am

QUOTE (daluad-day @ 00:53, Today)
i can help whit a tester and a idea writer . i love gta 3 so much =D and a mod called police stories... pretty cool. email : [email protected] alternative email ( only menssages ) [email protected] =D
You're added as a tester and idea writer. Thanks very much. I will upload the first beta very soon. :D

Larmaboy
Posted on 30 Aug 2009, 8:48pm

Hey There man, I'd Be Glad to help. I can test, idea write and i am a great artist If you lot want I can create a website for GTA: Police Stories and i can update it so people can keep track of whats going on. so i'll be glad to help i've got a very clean version of GTA III cheers Email Me at [email protected] :rah:

drakic
Posted on 31 Aug 2009, 10:36am

QUOTE (Larmaboy @ 19:48, Yesterday)
Hey There man, I'd Be Glad to help. I can test, idea write and i am a great artist If you lot want I can create a website for GTA: Police Stories and i can update it so people can keep track of whats going on. so i'll be glad to help i've got a very clean version of GTA III cheers Email Me at [email protected] :rah:
Thanks. I have an artist for loading screens already, so you can maybe help him. His name is SuburbianNightmare. Thanks for the website. I didn't believe that anyone would do this. I'll sign you in as idea writer, tester, website maker, and helper artist.

frank.s
Posted on 31 Aug 2009, 6:50pm

Im on the mod team now, I've allready pm'ed this to Drakic, I'll be doing mainly Maps/buildings and interiors, and some peds, Weapons and i can also do missions and scripting (i use BWs Mission Builder and it has limitations though) And other stuff. My first controbution for the mod is the police nightstick. :)

SuburbianNightmare
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 12:32am

[color=]Currently guys, i'm in the stages of actually designing all the art atm and i also have pm'd Drakic a few more ideas, such as Buttons for calling back-up, roadblocks andair support and A police radio much the ones from NFSMW

AB0333
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 11:29am

Group: BUSTED!

QUOTE (SuburbianNightmare @ 23:32, Yesterday)
[color=]Currently guys, i'm in the stages of actually designing all the art atm and i also have pm'd Drakic a few more ideas, such as Buttons for calling back-up, roadblocks andair support and A police radio much the ones from NFSMW
Yeah! That's cool! Radio from NFS MW! AWESOME! :)

drakic
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 1:33pm

Yes, and it will probably be put in MP3 player, or will replace Flashback FM, or maybe some other radio station. :alien:

SuburbianNightmare
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 9:08pm

The NFSMW Police Radio is coming together nicely, and the art is half done. The website is being approved and will be up sortly.

drakic
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 9:29pm

Great! But did you fix that ink error?

SuburbianNightmare
Posted on 02 Sep 2009, 9:26am

QUOTE (drakic @ 20:29, Yesterday)
Great! But did you fix that ink error?
I've had a go, yet, the damn thing won't work, so i'm going to get my uncle who's like a whizz on comps to sort it for me.

frank.s
Posted on 02 Sep 2009, 12:06pm

I've done the Nitestick, car and a hud change.

drakic
Posted on 02 Sep 2009, 2:12pm

Thanks very much, they are great! :alien:

SuburbianNightmare
Posted on 02 Sep 2009, 3:53pm

The police radio is ready!

drakic
Posted on 02 Sep 2009, 6:32pm

QUOTE (SuburbianNightmare @ 14:53, Today)
The police radio is ready!
Great, send it to me! :colgate:

frank.s
Posted on 04 Sep 2009, 6:17pm

I've Done Sa weapons for the mod, sent them to dracik. Done Mr wongs triad, sent them to dracik. Done The Bourgnine with lights, sent it to dracik. Fixed the Police car colour system, sent it to dracik. Fixed the Taxi and Cabbie colour Problem, sent them to dracik. Done the extra Red jacks pedestrians, sent them to dracik. :D DAWM!, IM ON FIRE! lol :cool: :music:

drakic
Posted on 04 Sep 2009, 6:30pm

All of this will be available in the upcoming v1.1 beta! :alien:

Pages: 1 2

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit