Join
signbit
bit
nav_l nav_r
Dont vote unless youve actually installed this mod

kman420
Posted on 03 Jul 2009, 7:00pm

Group: Modders

ok ill run this down, because some idiot voted 1 when a vote of 1 is only for the worst mods. 5 is for the best mods, 4 is almost the best mods, 3 is good but average, 2 is ok but lacking something, and one is last so its reserved for the people who release mods that just suck , and waste server space. just because you dont like an idea of a mod, dont rate it 1 or your an idiot, besides, anyone who knows how to mod or has released a mod wouldnt vote 1 so it just shows how stupid, incompitent and honorless you are for complete disregard of a fair voting system, how would you like to work on a mod for over 20 hours, than release it on the net just to be nice and shre your hard work , then some idiot ( who's never even attempted to give back to the moding community, or cant for lack of intellegence ) votes it 1. Maybe i just wont release my other mods, like my updated pool table texture. so when you play pool with the sh*tty ass blurry texture Rockstar provided you can blame it all on idiots who dont respect and honor the voting system.

SpoonsXownXsinceX92
Posted on 01 Sep 2009, 9:21pm

Group: Modders

Yeah I have also some douche bag that gave me five stars, there is some random idiot that wants automatic instilation or something. He has also did this to other people besides you and me, I'll give you a 5 to balance it out, bro. :)

PsychoManiac
Posted on 13 Aug 2011, 11:58am

Group: Members

I've rated it 4 cuz for some reason my crosshair is somehow ultra huge after the installation. Maybe it's cuz I use the latest patch but after some time you get used to it.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit