Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
IT CRASHES

gtacarl
Posted on 30 May 2009, 5:07am

Group: Modders

sorry but it crashes as soon cj reaches the door and animation the game crashes help me [color=Blue][color=Red][color=Green][color=Yellow] :die: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :wtf:

ALTAIRE
Posted on 05 Sep 2009, 6:50pm

Group: BUSTED!

ITS JUST LIKE THE REAL TRUE CRIME AWSOME

ALTAIRE
Posted on 05 Sep 2009, 6:51pm

GTACARL TRY REMOUVING YOUR CLEO MODS OR BUILDINGS ONES

ALTAIRE
Posted on 05 Sep 2009, 7:43pm

plz keep working on this its aowsome from the bigining but make sure there is no bugs :cookie: :cookie: :catloaf: :catloaf:

reece251
Posted on 28 Oct 2009, 1:22am

:( this mod looks so good but as soon as i start a new game file it crashes me after the loading screen is finished. :(

reece251
Posted on 28 Oct 2009, 2:44am

nvm my crashes were caused by a different mod...

rocky5
Posted on 13 Nov 2009, 12:23pm

Group: Members

Hi all! i recently bought the true crime new york city game, and i loved it, but i most loved gta san andreas. And, now seen there's a mod that got them both, i'm like wow! sO, THE PROBLEM IS THIS: i installed the tcnyc mod in the gta sa game, got it to work fine, even played the introduction, killed Klevar, and now after met Terry at the police station and the other guy, i'm stuck in the police station with nothing on radar map, no instruction , nothing at all. All i got figured out is that i am supposed to start the "training". but when i enter the training room inside police station, nothing happens! so, please, help me out on this! what the hell i'm supposed to do to get this go further! i cant even leave the police station! lol seriously, help me, please!

AB0333
Posted on 11 Jan 2010, 1:37pm

It crashes at me, too. There is no sense to make mods like that. Cool down people, only R* can make really good missions without crashes or anything else. There is a mod VC: Second Wave by Vayan. That modification is the only one which doesn't crash.

xXxbBb
Posted on 09 Jun 2010, 12:33pm

QUOTE (rocky5 @ 12:23, 13 Nov 2009)
Hi all! i recently bought the true crime new york city game, and i loved it, but i most loved gta san andreas. And, now seen there's a mod that got them both, i'm like wow! sO, THE PROBLEM IS THIS: i installed the tcnyc mod in the gta sa game, got it to work fine, even played the introduction, killed Klevar, and now after met Terry at the police station and the other guy, i'm stuck in the police station with nothing on radar map, no instruction , nothing at all. All i got figured out is that i am supposed to start the "training". but when i enter the training room inside police station, nothing happens! so, please, help me out on this! what the hell i'm supposed to do to get this go further! i cant even leave the police station! lol seriously, help me, please!
Same with me. I'm stuck there too...

Atrix
Posted on 24 Nov 2010, 1:31pm

Group: Members

Awsome mod man you should defenetly continue with work. and for everyone who stucked in PD. I can only say that im stuck there too. And taht this is probably the last stage in current version as it said its beta version mented for testing. That is why you cant exit the PD and why there is nothing in training room. I hope that new version vill come soon with some real action.

GTAIndo
Posted on 28 Nov 2010, 5:10am

LOL Its not KLEVAR but KEV LAR

GTAIndo
Posted on 28 Nov 2010, 5:11am

LOL Its not KLEVAR but KEV LAR

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit