Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
Rate

nkjellman
Posted on 09 Jan 2009, 4:39am

Group: Modders

What do you think of this mod? Please rate the mod.

MIAMI
Posted on 05 Mar 2009, 9:07pm

Group: Members

This mod is great i love SCARFACE! But, i cant find CUBA?

Hian Uy
Posted on 30 Mar 2009, 7:23am

Group: BUSTED!

Hi!I really like this MOD but your MOD destroyed my Vice City(But i already got it fixed), What i did is that i added the add - on first(The Tony Montana Skins & Scarface Loading Screens), Then it was fine but when i would go out of the safehouse the game would crash!Then a thought came into my mind that the add ons require the whole mod so i installed your mod, the next thing that happened is that when i load my saved game it would'nt load anymore, I started a new game and it just crashes, Did i do anything wrong by adding the add - ons first? Also i would like to help you in your MOD, i know how to edit in game text & i also have a weapon MOD here which might add some realism in the MOD (it's an m203 MOD, you know the gun montana used in the ending - Say Hello to My Lil' Friend!)

nkjellman
Posted on 05 Apr 2009, 4:16am

Ok you can help. But I dont know what to recremend about the add on or whats wrong. When you go in to the models folder you must remove the file player.txd. Also when you replaced the skins in the gta3.img file it must of became corupted. Anuther thing with this mod is that new map objects won't show up so that may be a prob. But Ill find out whats wrong.

Cam-123
Posted on 11 Oct 2009, 5:22pm

What is the file that you have in the picture? I only want to replace 1 file so a reply would be great

UnKnOwN EpiDeMiC
Posted on 20 Jan 2010, 9:02pm

The mod looks great, however theres already a Scarface game so 4/5

dyz
Posted on 30 Jan 2010, 2:20am

where is cuber? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :bbq: :rah: :rah: :angry: :angry:

TommyGuy
Posted on 05 Sep 2010, 11:38am

There is no cuba ! :sui: :sui: :die: :die:

nkjellman
Posted on 03 Apr 2011, 3:14am

This mod is dead because of that. Something went wrong where the map changes would not be saving to the suspific copy of Vice but rather the directory and the computer they were on had to get cleaned due to a virus. So there is no Cuba or yaght by the mansion. I may resume this project and if I do it may eather be on Vice City, San Anderas, or GTA IV. I may do GTA IV and Ill see if any of the Vice City toltal conversions leaders for the projects like Vice IV or Vice City RAGE will let me do it. Also if I decide to do it Cuba will be remodled and redone because the original cuba had alot of holes and overlaps. I will also retexture Vice City aka Miami. Most likely it will be on Vice City or GTA IV because Vice City modding is geting old and loosing intrest. Even SA moding is starting to go down that path so hopefuly it will be on GTA IV.

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit