Remember Me
Join
signbit
bit
All in one mod 3.0 crash

princesiva
Posted on 18 Jun 2009, 6:40pm

Group: Modders

no its not the audio fault. spaceeinstein's mod will also work even you didnt install the radio files. The real problem is if you want to use the cracked exe's us/euro etc.., you need to do a full install of ur GTA SA, including ur radio stations and all. then it will definately work.

Metyxia
Posted on 18 Jun 2009, 7:04pm

Group: Members

Alrighty then, time to do yet another reinstall of SA, but this time, with radio and everything. And I do have an original DVD of SA, but I prefer no-cds since they are easier :p EDIT: Got the freakin' game to work, but only with script.img from spaceeinstein. As quickly as I try to put in the main.scm (in GTADir/data/script) the game crashes. What now? I might add that this was with v2 of the game. Gonna try some v1's now. EDIT2: This st stinks. I have tried all of the cracks and even the legit one on my NEWLY installed, FULL version of SA. My god, I think i'll have to download a copy of SA and try it on that one instead. Thanks princesiva, for all the help though!

princesiva
Posted on 18 Jun 2009, 8:12pm

QUOTE (Metyxia @ 19:04, Today)
Alrighty then, time to do yet another reinstall of SA, but this time, with radio and everything. And I do have an original DVD of SA, but I prefer no-cds since they are easier :p EDIT: Got the freakin' game to work, but only with script.img from spaceeinstein. As quickly as I try to put in the main.scm (in GTADir/data/script) the game crashes. What now? I might add that this was with v2 of the game. Gonna try some v1's now. EDIT2: This st stinks. I have tried all of the cracks and even the legit one on my NEWLY installed, FULL version of SA. My god, I think i'll have to download a copy of SA and try it on that one instead. Thanks princesiva, for all the help though!
i dont know whats wrong with ur version of San Andreas. But there is nothing wrong in Spaceeinstein's mod. It works fine !

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 19 Jun 2009, 9:50am

QUOTE (Metyxia @ 19:04, Yesterday)
when the game crashes? (loading or after) if its after loading try with asi loader

Metyxia
Posted on 19 Jun 2009, 3:50pm

I press the gta_sa.exe. It loads, and successfully finishes. I come to the main menu (with new game, load game, delete game and options). I choose new game. It starts to load, and almost finishes, before blacking out and returning an error. "ASI Loader is the tool made by JernejL allowing to load custom libraries with extension .asi in the game process. At the game startup the loader scans the game root folder and loads all the asi files that are normally have to be common dynamic libraries (.dll) with changed extension." Should I just copy the two dll's into my SA dir, and it'll work? I'll try. EDIT: Tried to copy the two dll's. They had no effect, and yes, I tried all cracks and the legit EXE on my FULL version of SA. This is freakin' ridiculous :rah: :sui: :sui: :sui:

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 19 Jun 2009, 5:00pm

QUOTE (Metyxia @ 15:50, Today)
I press the gta_sa.exe. It loads, and successfully finishes. I come to the main menu (with new game, load game, delete game and options). I choose new game. It starts to load, and almost finishes, before blacking out and returning an error. "ASI Loader is the tool made by JernejL allowing to load custom libraries with extension .asi in the game process. At the game startup the loader scans the game root folder and loads all the asi files that are normally have to be common dynamic libraries (.dll) with changed extension." Should I just copy the two dll's into my SA dir, and it'll work? I'll try. EDIT: Tried to copy the two dll's. They had no effect, and yes, I tried all cracks and the legit EXE on my FULL version of SA. This is freakin' ridiculous :rah: :sui: :sui: :sui:
ok, so you say with the original script it works and with space's its crashing? maybe this is the final solution:did it worked for once? or never if it didn't help download a setup of sa v1.0 us just like i did but you will need a torrent client: www.utorrent.com and the torrent: http://www.mininova.org/get/2390153 btw:if this dosen't work (i uses this one and its working with space's mod) its a prob with your pc

Metyxia
Posted on 19 Jun 2009, 6:14pm

Exactly, the original files work, some modded files work, but not space's. It worked once, with my legit copy of GTA SA. Then I got bored, uninstalled. Now I feel like it again, but spaceeinstein's SCM file aint working for me. It is the same computer as I had last time as well. I have noticed that it seems to be working with spaceeinstein's AIO versions prior to v1.1 (v1.0, v0.9 and so on... ) and that the script.img file (space's v3) works fine. It is just the main.scm (space's v3) that screws it up. EDIT: I tried the crack. Didn't work. Man I'm pissed! Thanks anyways everyone that helped. I guess there's something wrong with my computer after all...

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 23 Jun 2009, 12:59pm

QUOTE (matanyehoshua1 @ 14:11, 04 Jun 2009)
5 tips to make spaceinistien's mod work: 1.if you have cleo you might need to remove it first then when you can finish your game and then return the cleo. 2.if its crash while loading its becuase of the gta_sa.exe you use if your exe is 5 mega make sure you replace it with a propper 13 mega gta_sa.exe 5 mega can't load sa properly 3.removed cleo and still crashing? heres the the sulotion:delete your save file and START new game. 4.spaceinistien's all in one mod v3.0 is the best don't download v2.8 becuase it has more bugs v3 if bug Free 5.followed all this steps and still crashing? then its isn't the mod its your game solve it by your own. I hope those tips can help you installing space's mod:p.
hey how can i replace gta_sa.exe 5 mega with 13 mega

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 23 Jun 2009, 6:03pm

without putting the main.scm file it works but when i put it in the data/script in the san andreas directory the game crashes after the loading of a new game

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 24 Jun 2009, 8:31pm

QUOTE (ANCALRULZ @ 18:03, Yesterday)
without putting the main.scm file it works but when i put it in the data/script in the san andreas directory the game crashes after the loading of a new game
with this one: Download

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:11am

QUOTE (matanyehoshua1 @ 20:31, Yesterday)
what do i do with this crack.rar

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:18am

QUOTE (ANCALRULZ @ 09:11, Today)
all you got to do is to replace gta_sa.exe with the one in the crack backup before

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:28am

QUOTE (matanyehoshua1 @ 09:18, Today)
all you got to do is to replace gta_sa.exe with the one in the crack backup before
i replaced it but it aint work.do you have something else that can help me?

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:37am

i replaced it but it aint work.do you have some thing else to help me

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:39am

QUOTE (ANCALRULZ @ 09:28, Today)
its seems you have the exact same problem as metyxia ok here is the idea: delete gta_sa.set in sanadreas user tracks located in documents put gta_sa.exe thats in the rar and finally start new game

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:44am

my gta_sa.exe is already of 13 mega.please give me or reply me that can help me.but thanks for ur help :sly:

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 9:55am

QUOTE (ANCALRULZ @ 09:44, Today)
my gta_sa.exe is already of 13 mega.please give me or reply me that can help me.but thanks for ur help :sly:
i think this is one of my last solutions: UNINSTALL your sa download bittorrent client: http://download.utorrent.com/1.8.3/utorrent.exe and sa v1.0 us (trust me i use this one all the mods are working for this one): http://www.mininova.org/get/2390153 please be patient untill its finished and when its done extract the .iso file install the game (run Setup.exe) then put the gta_sa.exe from the crack.rar in your gta sa folder and then install space's mod this setup will work i hope

ANCALRULZ
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 10:04am

QUOTE (matanyehoshua1 @ 09:39, Today)
its seems you have the exact same problem as metyxia ok here is the idea: delete gta_sa.set in sanadreas user tracks located in documents put gta_sa.exe thats in the rar and finally start new game
nope! ur advice doesnt work and can you please tell me how you mod san andreas

matanyehoshua1
Posted on 25 Jun 2009, 10:07am

QUOTE (ANCALRULZ @ 10:04, Today)
 QUOTE (matanyehoshua1 @ 09:39, Today)
nope! ur advice doesnt work and can you please tell me how you mod san andreas
ok:i delete the script.img and main.scm and putted space's one (its the same for the american.gxt) simple just delete and than add the new one BUT backup before if this dosen't work do the thing written in the top of this page

987Blaze123
Posted on 29 Dec 2009, 6:01pm

Pages: 1 2 3

Back to topic listings

bit
brick bit ?E?E bit bit
bit bit   bit bit